Would you recommend getawaytoday.com for booking hotels for Disneyland?

I've bought tickets there, but not hotels. I know they're a good company but not sure about pros/cons of booking there vs elsewhere.

We booked with them just because we couldn't get availability for Tropicana or BWPPI any other way. We haven't gone yet, but I am hoping it is smooth. Our package ended up being cheaper then booking another hotel and buying tickets separately.

You really have compare apples to apples before you book with them. They do occasionally have some good hotel deals, but you need to look specifically at what the cost of hotel/tickets would be booking on your own, compared to their packages. Most of the time, I've done best booking my own hotel and buying tickets through Undercover Tourist. As far as being reputable, GAT is a great company with good customer service.

Given that in your other thread about the Candy Cane Inn you're pretty clear you need connecting rooms, I would not trust a third party with my reservation. I'd be handling it myself.

OR work with an independent travel advisor you trust - which is what I'd do, but I've been working with her for years now and I know she'll go to bat for me if something goes wrong.

They got us a really good price on the Courtyard Theme Park Entrance hotel last summer. A couple hundred dollars less for the stay than on the Marriott website.

We also used them for a package this summer… tickets and hotel bundled together. We were happy with the service and the hotel rate we got.

I was blown away at how much cheaper it was for our friends to book through GAT for our December trip. If we hadn't have used points to book our room we would have also booked through them.

Another satisfied customer of Getaway Today here! I've used them a couple of times in the past, most recently November 2022, and everything went very smoothly. A day or two before the start of my last Disneyland trip, they called to let me know I could call them if I needed anything related to my trip, but I didn't need to, as everything went just fine.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter