Wonder Returns to Galveston - November 6, 2015

This is our first Disney Cruise. We are so excited! Would like to join the fish extender.
McKenzie Family (no allergies)
DH
DW
DD- 7
:welcome:I can add you to the FE list, but since your posts are below 10 nothing will be private if posted here.
http://www.disboards.com/forums/test-board.88/ You can post here to get your count up, or keep posting in this thread until you hit 10. Once you hit 10, I can PM you for your room # and email address so you can receive a copy of the list.

MousseauMob, I know you had questioned this and I thought of you when I read it. They make a good point if you have an old smartphone and it is cheaper than renting another wave phone.
http://www.disboards.com/threads/two-wave-phones-per-cabin-right.3449592/
Thanks! DD has a tablet and we thought about bringing that, but its not pocket sized. I never thought about just a pay as you go phone -- what a great idea! We'll have to look into this: Thanks again!

pixiedust::rainbow:pixiedust:
We finally hit 10 for the FE! Once I receive some more info from ljmack I will send out the final FE list. If anyone has anything to add or update, let me know. This group is now closed and I will start a White Rabbit group. If anyone wants to be in the 2nd FE group, let me know and I will add you in. The last 30 days are when people should come looking to join a FE if history is to be believed.

MousseauMob no allergies
Mom adult
DS 20
DD 13

Huskiesrule no allergies
Female adult
Female adult
Male adult

Nicole1234
Mom adult
Female adult
Female adult
DD 4

mistynjas no allergies
Mom adult
Dad adult
DS 6
DS 7 months

lvfamous no allergies
Mom adult
Dad adult
DD 6
DS 2

Nicole Frick no allergies
Male adult
Female adult
Female adult
DS 12
DS 4
DD 9

Gideon1 no allergies
Mom adult
Dad adult
DS 2

Chelsea Woodcock no allergies
Mom adult
Dad adult
DD 13
DD 9

MyDisneyfamily
Mom adult
Dad adult
DS 10
DD 7

ljmack
Mom adult
Dad adult
DD 7

So a couple "rules" for everyone involved in the FE:
1. Please have your FE put out on night 1 for anybody who wants to start delivering early.:flower3:
2. Please have all gifts delivered by Thursday (Nov. 12th) afternoon so everyone has time to pack everything up on the last night.:laundy:
3. Have FUN, it's your vacation!:beach:
That's the rules for the FE, I tried to keep them simple.:goodvibes

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter