(Wizard 101) Quest Tips & Help Thread!

So, I've been playing again, and sadly, never see anyone else on, and I have very few of you on my other characters. I'm thinking it's time to plan another meet to try to get people connected.

It's always good to have reliable players on your friend list. Poor Angus Windbreaker is storm wizard stuck in Krok with two quests against many storm foes.

Anyone want to have a Wizard 101 social on Sunday, Nov. 15 at 9:00 p.m. eastern? I was thinking we could meet in Krok to avoid having too many people around.

Sorry that I wasn't able to add you the other night. I'm not sure if I ever really made it past the orientation or not, plus I couldn't chat once it made my screen full-size for the game. I'd be up for a social on Sunday. Will BriarLori be back from her trip? I'd be glad to add friends, but from what I've played, I'm not sure if this game is something I'd get hooked on yet. I'm willing to give it a try though.

I'll be glad to meet up on Sunday too.

Just received the new Beckett Magazine. It states that school houses will be released sometime in December.

I will try to be there too.

Let's make it Krok, The Oasis, Pixie realm, Area 01 to make sure we are at the same place.

Maybe close to the mini games pyramid?

I will try to be there too.

Let's make it Krok, The Oasis, Pixie realm, Area 01 to make sure we are at the same place.

Maybe close to the mini games pyramid?

Sounds like a plan.

Maybe we can say at 9:15 we can meet somewhere at Wizard City for those who aren't subscribers. We can move over there at 9:15, and meet at the entrance to Golem Court (hopefully they won't be lots of people there). Same realm as above.

Sounds like a plan.

Maybe we can say at 9:15 we can meet somewhere at Wizard City for those who aren't subscribers. We can move over there at 9:15, and meet at the entrance to Golem Court (hopefully they won't be lots of people there). Same realm as above.

Good idea! :wizard:

I may also switch to my other wizards so they can make friends too.

It was nice meeting you all last night. :grouphug:

If any of you needs help for any of your wizards, don't hesitate to call me. DIS members are on top of my friends list. :thumbsup2

Right after logging off, I realized I forgot to take pictures... :headache:

Visiting the houses was very interesting and thanks for visiting mine.

Have a magical day! :wizard:

I'll second Jgoof. It was great to meet/see everyone last night.

We should have a social every few weeks. Maybe someone can host a party in one of their rooms, or maybe we can come up with a way to have a fun competion (like send two groups out to the same dungeon and see who finishes first or something).

I enjoyed seeing everyone last night. Now that we have houses, it would be fun to start meeting more regularly. I like the idea of "adventuring" together.

If anyone needs help, don't hesitate to call. My new little wizard is still just a child. But my primary is Grandmaster Life so I can always help keep a team healed in the trickier dungeons. Perhaps we could put a group together to tackle that new "cheating" boss sometime.

I'm definitely up for tackling the cheating boss. I have a life grandmaster who needs that.

I'm definitely up for tackling the cheating boss. I have a life grandmaster who needs that.

Hey! I did manage to beat that Briskbreeze Tower once and after many attempts prior, I do have some tips. The top level is the worst ever. He will interrupt your spells to steal an extra turn, in which he shields himself with a Tower Shield. Save pips so when his fourth turn comes around and he brings out his fire minions, someone can wipe those out QUICK! The will cast fire damage spells of 10,000 hit points and even the 85% shields won't save you. No, that's not a typo. heh Traps are basically useless against the big main boss, however on the battle that I was successful in, the boss wasn't using interrupts and didn't have those Tower Shields, so my guess is there is a pattern and that maybe one in 5 or so battles is easier than the others. Just my observation, I don't know if that's true or not. FWIW, I was playing with two Death GMs, I am Balance. The Fire wizard with us sadly didn't make it. The two Death wizards cast a lot of Wraith and Scarecrow, I believe.
I would be willing to give it another go, if anyone wishes to try it.
Great idea, having parties now and again! Thanks for arranging the meet, Rolls. It was nice to see other Dis on the game again. :)

I am definitely up to giving that a try with three brave souls ;) Maybe we can try to do it on a weekend evening or something.

Fun stuff :)

Great ideas!

I have not done the BriskBreeze tower either. That would be fun! :cool1:

Oh Crikey! Something finally happened...the meet up...and I've been away for a while. :sad1:

Sorry I missed the meet the other day. My 11th wizard (yes, you read that right) could certainly use some friends.

He's only up to the Pyramid of Fire, though, so hopefully there'll be another meet before he gets to Marleybone. :wizard:

I'm sorry I missed the meet. I have a fire wizard stuck at a tower in the Great Chasm, and my other wizards haven't caught up yet.

I'd be up for the cheating boss on my Life wizard sometime.

I enjoyed the get together. So nice to meet-up with a lot of you again :)

I am having trouble adding cards to my deck....ive clicked on them and added it....but when i battle the only cards i have are the 6 i started out with.....they will not let me add my new cards to the lower level where the 6 i can use are.....can someone help me?!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter