Wishing for Tent Room for BurritoBaby...

Chickysmom

Sadly....tagless
I was gifted a code for one room from cteddiesgirl and am hoping for a second to give to DD11....

help but i need it too so if anybody has two keep me in mind! :)

**bump**

looks like there are a couple of still looking...I can't get on early enough to make top 10 so if someone is East coast and could get me a code, I would be very grateful!

Chickysmom said:
**bump**

looks like there are a couple of still looking...I can't get on early enough to make top 10 so if someone is East coast and could get me a code, I would be very grateful!

The problem is not just making top 10. The first time your character makes top ten, you get a pdf (printout) to take to the real park where you have to redeem it. Each person can only redeem one tent code (one of anything, really) every 90 days. That is where the difficulty of getting the tent code comes in.

Oh my...I did not realize it was like that! Wow, that makes me appreciate my gift even more now! Well, should anyone be willing to share the wealth after all that work of getting the code, let us know! I know we will all appreciate it a lot more now knowing the difficulty in getting it!

I can create a couple of mules and win you the coupon, no problem. But as I live in Rhode Island, I cannot get you the code from the park for the coupon! Perhaps I can mail it to you and someone else can redeem it for you? Let me know - PM me.

I don't live close enough to a Park to get there but once a year. Is there anyone else around the boards that could do this?

Chickysmom said:
I don't live close enough to a Park to get there but once a year.

I thought you had posted that you were going to Disneyland Nov. 5- 11. I thought I remembered that we were going to try a mini dis meet on the 6th. Did you have to postpone your trip? Or did you just not get all your pdf coupons before you went? I do remember that you asked about the wristbands before you went. Did you get those okay by doing the quests? Or, did you turn in pdfs for them?

got the wristbands ok but did not have coupons for tent rooms. I did go already and won't be going again until next fall.

Good news! Riccio13 has TWO tent rooms for trade! Just giving this a bump so you can look up his post. Good Luck!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter