Wine and Dine Half Marathon Weekend 2023 (Nov. 2-5, 2023)

I would also like a link if anyone has one to spare. I have all over an hour. What a bummer.

Ok, so I got two challenges, but I didn't notice that autofill changed my daughter's name to mine. Please tell me RunDisney will fix that.

I just used one of the shared links that someone posted here, then when my time came, it said "

Your queue number is no longer valid​

There has been an error and your queue number has been rejected.
Would you like to get back in the queue?

So I assume that means someone else used that link, so it wasn't active for me. Thanks anyways!
That’s exactly what that means, links are only good for one account so they should be PM’d instead of posted. That way you know only one person is waiting with that number

Does anyone know if the Two-course Challenge has sold out? I'm wondering if that is why both may and my friend's payments were rejected...

One thing I would like to better understand about the link sharing, is when it is "safe" for the original user to close the link. Should they close the link first, then send the copy of the queue ID link? Or should they send the link, then close it before the countdown ends but after the link recipient has opened it on their end?

I have sent multiple successful links but I am always nervous to close the original link until I know the recipient has opened it (and both of us see the countdown). But perhaps it's fine to close the original link before sending it...would love to know if anyone else has done this and can confirm either/both methods work.

I just used one of the shared links that someone posted here, then when my time came, it said "

Your queue number is no longer valid​

There has been an error and your queue number has been rejected.
Would you like to get back in the queue?

So I assume that means someone else used that link, so it wasn't active for me. Thanks anyways!
I ran into the same issue with DL. We need a better system for sharing queue spots, it’s basically a free for all as it stands.

Does anyone know if the Two-course Challenge has sold out? I'm wondering if that is why both may and my friend's payments were rejected...
It isn't showing as sold out - and I just went to the main page and clicked on the challenge link and went straight to registration! (I still have 3 browsers showing over an hour wait!)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter