Who was the first band or musician you were into? Do you still like them?

I think around the same time I was really into Cyndi Lauper, Boy George, and Michael Jackson. I still like some of Lauper's and Jackson's songs, I just have to be in the mood for 80s pop.

Probably Aqua and the Spice Girls. I actually went to an Aqua concert a few years ago - a bunch of 20 something’s singing along to I’m a Barbie Girl - and would go to a Spice Girls concert in a heartbeat. Prior to that was the Wiggles (who I saw as a very new group at age 3 at a town hall for $5 a ticket). The original Wiggles have actually done a few over 18s shows in Australia but the one in my city sold out in seconds so I missed out on tickets!

The Beatles. Then Herman's Hermits, the members of which stayed on the same hotel floor as my parents leading up to their first appearance on The Ed Sullivan Show. My mom said she didn't know they were anyone [special], but that they were very nice boys.

The Partridge Family, lol, and you know I could still rock out a little to "I think I love you"
Ha! I knew you were going to say that! Same! I did get to see David Cassidy in concert several years back (before things got really bad for him), and it was fun, I had never seen him Live before. I also met Danny Bonaduce after a show at the Steel Pier in Atlantic City, NJ back in their heyday, too, lol.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter