Which Style? Epcot Swap

I think they are awesome either way! Love the title and light up the night.
I'd say title at the top, but really like it both ways.

I like both...so I was of no help.. so I called 3 of my 5 kids down...and they all 3 chose top... so if that is any help.... ;)

Great work!!!
MT: I hope to template 2 more out tomorrow and PM you so be on the look out...

The funny thing is I really like the Illuminations at the bottom. That way, the Light Up the Night becomes the title... Great job! :)

I like both ways, but prefer the title at the bottom. Not that my opinion counts, I'm not in this swap. :)

Hi, not in either, but I like top and can I scraplift from you? Its been a month since we got home and I have about 6 pages of Illuminations to scrap!:goodvibes
Great pages!

You are welcome to scraplift from me. The illuminations title itself is made of chipboard I cut in Disney Print on my craftrobo and then I embossed it using a variety of different embossing powders to give it the look. The light up the night pp is cut from a patern from Kreations by Katie- she sells the cut creations as well as the files for a craftrobo type machine. The background is Brazil Bling (black) and the blue and green are also Brazil papers. I used a cuttlebug die for the globe. he ribbon is from Making Memories I think and comes in a 25 foot roll.

Rebecca

it's awesome either way, but I like it better at the top. Wish I was in the swap! :)

:worship: It's wonderful Rebecca! Unfortunately, I am not in this group. I like the bottom though.

Oh, Phooey........Wish I had time to be in this swap!!!!

Rebecca, I love your page!!! I like the Illuminations title on the bottom but both are great!! I shouldn't even be commenting since I'm not in the swap, but I do love the layout!!

rebecca,
i'm not in this swap, but i like the title on the top and john likes it on the bottom. so we are of no help! either way it's a great page.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter