Which Hotel offers the best "Free Breakfast"

I'm curious, how large is the price difference?

The difference is about $15. There are 4 of us traveling. 2 adults and 2 kids (10, 12). I have a reservation for Red Lion for a total of $85.81 and that doesn't include breakfast. (I have until August 2nd to cancel without penalty). I have a reservation for Buena Vista Suites for $100.80 that includes breakfast. The convenience of being able to have breakfast at the hotel saves money and time. Just grab an elevator downstairs to the breakfast area instead of having to get in the car and drive down the road. That was my initial thought anyway. Now I keep second guessing myself because some of the reviews for Buena Vista aren't as nice as the reviews for Embassy Suites. Tomorrow is my last day to cancel without penalty but it's pointless to cancel now. I will have to make the best of it.

The difference is about $15. There are 4 of us traveling. 2 adults and 2 kids (10, 12). I have a reservation for Red Lion for a total of $85.81 and that doesn't include breakfast. (I have until August 2nd to cancel without penalty). I have a reservation for Buena Vista Suites for $100.80 that includes breakfast. The convenience of being able to have breakfast at the hotel saves money and time. Just grab an elevator downstairs to the breakfast area instead of having to get in the car and drive down the road. That was my initial thought anyway. Now I keep second guessing myself because some of the reviews for Buena Vista aren't as nice as the reviews for Embassy Suites. Tomorrow is my last day to cancel without penalty but it's pointless to cancel now. I will have to make the best of it.

Regardless, a $15 difference for breakfast for 4 people sounds like a terrific deal!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!