Where to go after VMK?

sims.jpg

sim3.jpg

LOL, great work capturing the true gassy little Monkey!!
For the record, I did not lure Monkey over to my machine in the Robot factory, nor did I ask him for help when my machine was broken. Being the silly Monkey that he is, he was standing too close to my machine as I was fixing it. I would also like to point out that after he died, he was no longer able to work with myself and the two other girls in there. Let me tell you!! The three of us rocked that game, who needs a monkey when you have three women working together :lmao: ???

For all the new players who are joining, I did choose to take a subscription ($9.99 a month... take note Disney, that money is not going into your pocket, though I would have been more then Happy to spend more then that on VMK, but will not spend a dime on the other games you are "offering" us) With the subscription, we do have access to other parts in the EA Land world. Not quite sure how it all works, but I don't think we are in the Test Center 3 any more.

can we please meet up somewhere? I am waiting to finish setting my account up until I hear where everyone else is "living"

For Sims, are ya'll having to do a huge download?

Ginny

since vmk has decided to close and i got rid of all my suff, i found a new virtual place to hang out, its called " World of Kaneva " there are places to dance, shop, and just hang out.

For Sims, are ya'll having to do a huge download?

Ginny

Ginny, yes the first time you play, it downloads about 1.2 Gigs ( a lot ) of program files. For slower connections, this will take quite a while.

And to answer someones question about which land to join, I'd start out in Test Center 3 to see if you like the game. I do, so I now pay $9.99 per month and my character BlueHairedMonkey is livin' large in the EA-Land city with the other paid accounts.

I am downloading it to give it a try but KahneFan was already taken, so I joined as IamKahneFan

I really don't want to pay $9.95 to play on a site. That is more than I can honestly afford right now

rofl yea I guess my sim is as smart as I am rofl. You have to make them read and learn how to fix things, and cook or its a real disaster.
Mine couldnt cook either and was trying and caught on fire, burned up my new kitchen and his friend Dudley just stood there with his arms flailing and peed his pants.
Not to mention the time my sim was studying, looking in the telescope (during the day which is not allowed), and the neighbor came over in my yard and slapped my face, and yea, you guessed it I peed my pants again rofl

gotta love those sims rofl

Yea when there is a disaster no one helps. its like yea so what lol. I can never get in the shower with all the room mates , and you die from stinkin so bad I guess lol

lol

Rob, OMG! After reading your posts on this thread, I literally was laughing so much, I have tears! :lmao: :lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter