Where to go after VMK?

I think I saw you there. I eventually followed Rygo to her work. Couldn't go in the place, stood on the grass and peed myself. My kind of game. ;)

Oh brother.... first the shower, then the grass...

-- makes mental note -- do not join Sims --

I am in tears over this. Are you serious? :lmao:

Yeah, Dis... I am too! :rotfl2:

Say what???

This is a game?

And your virtual character virutally pees himself?

And then.... to top it off... you walk your little wet virtual character over to change a light bulb?

Why???

And THREE TIMES, Rob???????????????

OMG! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

TMI Rob, TMI! Some things are better left unsaid! LOL :lmao: :lmao: But the mental pic is hilarious. :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Rob :rotfl2:

My sister and I were playing one day, and my sims apparently wasn't very high up in the cooking career and caught on fire. And you know what? My sister didn't extinguish it. Her sim might just be found missing soon. :rolleyes1

Is the Sims Online free or just a trial? Personally I love the Sims because of the silliness and the great gameplay I actually own every Sims game up to date. LOL even though they pee everywhere and you can get eaten by a cow-planet, get taken by aliens, your male sim gets pregnant with a alien baby @_@, your SERVO goes crazy and has a computer mental breakdown LOL

Is the Sims Online free or just a trial? Personally I love the Sims because of the silliness and the great gameplay I actually own every Sims game up to date. LOL even though they pee everywhere and you can get eaten by a cow-planet, get taken by aliens, your male sim gets pregnant with a alien baby @_@, your SERVO goes crazy and has a computer mental breakdown LOL

Woot! *high five* I have them all too. :rotfl: My servo freaked me out to much, so he went poof.

Well, I know where I won't be going if VMK closes...Pirates Online. I bought a giftcard for this game at Target and tried it out to see if it would be a game my sons and I could play. Sorry, I have no interest in teaching POKER and BLACKJACK to my 9 yo. Nothing wrong with it, but that is certainly not in the same spirit as VMk. I play VMK with my 2 sons (9&11). Each night we meet up with my brother and his son, who live 3 states away. It's our little family Mouse Club and frankly, on some nights, it's the only thing that keeps me sane.:lmao: Now, we can all join pirates, but all we would do would be killing people and gambling.:confused3 The mood is not as relaxing and family friendly as VMk. I have sent my protest :thumbsup2 letters in and will continue to do so.

Yeah, Dis... I am too! :rotfl2:

Say what???

This is a game?

And your virtual character virutally pees himself?

And then.... to top it off... you walk your little wet virtual character over to change a light bulb?

Why???

And THREE TIMES, Rob???????????????

OMG! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
rofl yea I guess my sim is as smart as I am rofl. You have to make them read and learn how to fix things, and cook or its a real disaster.
Mine couldnt cook either and was trying and caught on fire, burned up my new kitchen and his friend Dudley just stood there with his arms flailing and peed his pants.
Not to mention the time my sim was studying, looking in the telescope (during the day which is not allowed), and the neighbor came over in my yard and slapped my face, and yea, you guessed it I peed my pants again rofl

gotta love those sims rofl

Rob :rotfl2:

My sister and I were playing one day, and my sims apparently wasn't very high up in the cooking career and caught on fire. And you know what? My sister didn't extinguish it. Her sim might just be found missing soon. :rolleyes1

Yea when there is a disaster no one helps. its like yea so what lol. I can never get in the shower with all the room mates , and you die from stinkin so bad I guess lol

lol

rofl yea I guess my sim is as smart as I am rofl. You have to make them read and learn how to fix things, and cook or its a real disaster.
Mine couldnt cook either and was trying and caught on fire, burned up my new kitchen and his friend Dudley just stood there with his arms flailing and peed his pants.
Not to mention the time my sim was studying, looking in the telescope (during the day which is not allowed), and the neighbor came over in my yard and slapped my face, and yea, you guessed it I peed my pants again rofl

Yea when there is a disaster no one helps. its like yea so what lol. I can never get in the shower with all the room mates , and you die from stinkin so bad I guess lol

lol

Oh my gad..
Do they still have the option to delete people like the grim ripper. LOL

lol
Sheesh Rob, we're gonna have to get your sims a diaper. :rotfl:

Or Call the Nanny :rotfl:

No no no Nannies! I have nightmares about The Sims 2 and them making 3 Lobster Thermadors and finally setting the kitchen on fire on the third try, while leaving the toddler crying in a crib and the baby in a dirty diaper. Oh the horror. Sorry for the OT all! :goodvibes

But in all seriousness, I'm trying very hard to enjoy Pirates Online. I'm not as much as VMK, but I'm trying.

Are ya'll trying to keep your same names on Gaia, Sims or the virtual place that isn't open?? Just wondering how we can identify each other as VMK refugees.

Ginny

Are ya'll trying to keep your same names as Gaia, Sims or the virtual place that isn't open?? Just wondering how we can identify each other as VMK refugees. Ginny

Yes, I am BlueHairedMonkey no matter where I go. If you can't find me by name, you can find me running around Sims yelling "OMG, I just sold more jam!" or other cute phrases like "So I need to clean my plate after I eat? God!".

Yes, I am BlueHairedMonkey no matter where I go. If you can't find me by name, you can find me running around Sims yelling "OMG, I just sold more jam!" or other cute phrases like "So I need to clean my plate after I eat? God!".

Thats ok, just have your dog or cat finish your plate for you, then have your servo clean it up ;)

OMG!! To all of the above...thank you!!! I can't remember when I have laughed this hard :lmao: !!
As you may gather from Monkeys post, I too have signed up for the sims online. Sadly, I did miss the peeing episode, I was too busy dancing my little booty off trying to make a living. But any game where I get a chance to laugh at Monkey peeing himself, well that is just priceless to me :cloud9: PinkGirlie, I highly recommend you take the leap and join us there, you haven't had a good laugh until you have seen Monkey pee himself or any of the other things that crazy little Monkey will do...

redshoe, I live with Monkey, no matter what he says, please do not believe that he is house broken...just because he made it once to the bathroom one time, does not make him house broken.

SkippyPaul, and all the other Sims fans here, I too have had my friends stand by as my beautiful new house, living room (fireplace anyone??) or my little Sim go up in flames! The only thing I have yet to experience is them peeing themselves as they watch, I can't wait for that to happen!! :cheer2:

gdulaney, I too am Rygo wherever I go. If you can't find me by name, I'm the one running behind Monkey trying to tell him where to go, or make sure he makes it to the bathroom in time. I hope to see you there :hug:

hey ace yes sims is free just dl and go to Test Center 3 my name is the same on there samariahs is to

hey ace yes sims is free just dl and go to Test Center 3 my name is the same on there samariahs is to

40% LOL and still moving slow, but in time it will finish, are there still cage dancers in the Sims Online? LOL They look like monkeys in cages if you ask me q: and I used my ancient EA account that i have had for years so my title will most likely be different.

It's 1:13am in Colorado. I've been playing EA Land (Sims online) almost all day. So, I'm like hey...Rygo? Yeah, you want to get a job with me and we can make the sweet sweet Simoleans (money)?

So we both get jobs in the Robot factory. Within minutes Rygo has got a backup of robots, and she lures me over to help her and at that very minute a robot explodes ... killing monkey.

OMG. Luckily I found someone who had the skills to bring me back to life. Of course, I felt guilty and tipped her what I had earned today. I'm back to square one.

Maybe it's time for a career change. Hmm, how about a cage dancer? Less chance for death...

It's 1:13am in Colorado. I've been playing EA Land (Sims online) almost all day. So, I'm like hey...Rygo? Yeah, you want to get a job with me and we can make the sweet sweet Simoleans (money)?

So we both get jobs in the Robot factory. Within minutes Rygo has got a backup of robots, and she lures me over to help her and at that very minute a robot explodes ... killing monkey.

OMG. Luckily I found someone who had the skills to bring me back to life. Of course, I felt guilty and tipped her what I had earned today. I'm back to square one.

Maybe it's time for a career change. Hmm, how about a cage dancer? Less chance for death...

Yay for cage dancing! :rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter