Where to find Frozen for the best price?

I found the $3.coupon on Mama Mary's at a Shop Rite. I have never used this product but wanted to try it, $3 off something I will be buying is a plus. :thumbsup2

I just put the DVD in my library queue. It is free to check out from the public library.

I am surprised no one (including Amazon) is offering a deal if you buy Frozen and Saving Mr. Banks at the same time since they release the same day. I plan to buy both. I can't be the only one.

Kim Borcoman

I'm glad I'm not the only one who was disappointed by those Disney Store Lithographs. It is such a visually stunning movie, surely they could have found better scenes?

Maybe not the best deal (29.96),but I just got the preorder bluray pack from Walmart that includes an Infinity Anna!! (does include free shipping)

If u preorder through the disney store you get the lithographs but a coupon off next purchase.. I think it's 25,95 with & $5 shipping

I would love to continue buying from the Disney Store, but they don't offer the digital copies and I want one, so I need to buy from elsewhere.

I would love to continue buying from the Disney Store, but they don't offer the digital copies and I want one, so I need to buy from elsewhere.

They do offer it but you have to pay a additional fee. At least that has been the case previously. When I enter the code in Disneymovierewards I believe that is when I have been given the option for the digital copy to be purchased.

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

FREE VACATION PLANNING!

Dreams Unlimited Travel is here to help you plan your ideal Disney vacation, with no additional cost to you. Our Authorized Disney Vacation Planners offer expert advice, answer all your questions, and constantly seek out the best discounts, ensuring you get the most value for your trip. Let us handle the details so you can focus on making magical memories.
CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest