• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Where In The World Sweet 16

My interview that got rescheduled, I got an e-mail today that they offered the job to someone else.:mad: They could have at least interviewed me before making a decision.:confused3 Happy Monday.:headache::headache::headache:

Diane♥Disney;52804768 said:
My interview that got rescheduled, I got an e-mail today that they offered the job to someone else.:mad: They could have at least interviewed me before making a decision.:confused3 Happy Monday.:headache::headache::headache:

That is NOT fair. :furious::furious::furious: DH faced that a number of times too and I've always felt everyone should be given a chance. Now the company will never know if they passed up the better employee because they never bothered to interview. I'm so sorry. :hug: :tink:

Is this from the MK or HS?

Diane♥Disney;52803908 said:
Attraction? Muppets?

52bc31f6-4e4c-4274-ac67-3415a78171cc_zpsf5d2e20a.jpg

This is not from MK or HS and not from an attraction. :goodvibes :tink:

Now that totally sucks

Sorry to hear that

Diane♥Disney;52805386 said:
Shop or food service? Mouse Gear?

:dance3: That's the spot...and since I don't know WHAT it is :rotfl: I'll declare this puzzle solved and go over to #17 for the next crop! :dance3:

IMG_6389_zps7bd5d579.jpg
:tink:

I'm sorry Diane :hug: At least they didn't waste your time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter