• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Where In The World Sweet 16

Diane♥Disney;52801149 said:
We've had unusually warm weather. Yesterday was near 50.:rotfl2::rotfl2: Next week back to normal. High in the 20's.

Is your crop part of an attraction, shop or food service? Part of a display?

Wow...we're colder than you and DH just saw a couple of big fluffy snowflakes falling! :rotfl: Ground temp is holding at 37 though but has been a PERFECT day for watching the Cowboys beat the Redskins! :cheer2:

4f8fba71-5481-47ea-a4cb-578e52758345_zpsc396ba44.jpg

This is part of a display in an "attraction". :goodvibes :tink:

Yes, this was from a meet and greet at the Christmas Party and it was in Fantasyland.

Where in Fantasyland?

It is not related to Pooh.

Diane♥Disney;52801071 said:
Beauty and the Beast?

No, not related to Beauty and the Beast and not near Belle's Enchanted Tales.

Rapunzel? :tink:

No, wrong end of Fantasyland.

And it's not related to the 7 Dwarf ride.

No Ma'am...not on Main Street...:goodvibes. :tink:

Is it from Frontierland or Tomorrowland?

That is weird that Texas is colder than NH! The weather has been so nice my whole trip, while I was in Florida and here in DC. I went to Lincoln's Cottage yesterday and back to the Smithsonian today.

My cousin, Jason, who's like a son, broke it to me today that his "good friend" is pregnant - with his baby! :faint: Ain't that always the way it goes? My daughter and son-in-law have been trying for 15 months to get pregnant and Jason, who had no intention of reproducing is having a boy next April.

Is it from Frontierland or Tomorrowland?

Wow...a lot of cars driving by our house tonight looking at our Christmas lights. :goodvibes As I'm celebrating the Cowboys victory with friends on Facebook I can see outside and I've watched them stop, go forward, back up and look some more. :rotfl2: Sure makes the work worthwhile though...neighbors with their 4 children just left after looking at my Snow Village...smiles on those kiddos faces makes my Christmas. :lovestruc

Now you're on the right track...this is from Frontierland. :goodvibes :tink:

Wow...a lot of cars driving by our house tonight looking at our Christmas lights. :goodvibes As I'm celebrating the Cowboys victory with friends on Facebook I can see outside and I've watched them stop, go forward, back up and look some more. :rotfl2: Sure makes the work worthwhile though...neighbors with their 4 children just left after looking at my Snow Village...smiles on those kiddos faces makes my Christmas. :lovestruc

Is this from the shooting gallery?

And to have a little fun today. My daughter, her boyfriend and i went out for a 9 mile run. It was a little to warm for that length. We stopped just before 3 miles and then jumped straight into the pool for a couple of hours. :woohoo:

Can it be that weird/scary Jack Skellington character? :rotfl: :tink:

Ding, ding, ding!!! Winner, winner, chicken dinner!

I'm glad you are enjoying your Christmas decorations. I'm sure the whole town enjoys the lights. I have hardly seen any houses decorated here in the DC area. Of course there are so many different cultures here, not everyone is celebrating Christmas by any means.

Just saw your pictures on Facebook, looks like you had a beautiful Christmas! Such a large family and everyone looks so happy, healthy and wealthy! :)

3 miles is plenty to run Ed! ::yes:: I got a Fitbit for Christmas so I can tell you that I walked 7.92 miles today :yay:

And to have a little fun today. My daughter, her boyfriend and i went out for a 9 mile run. It was a little to warm for that length. We stopped just before 3 miles and then jumped straight into the pool for a couple of hours. :woohoo:

:scared: Oh my goodness :lmao:...our high today was 39 :lmao:...absolutely NO pool time for us!

Ding, ding, ding!!! Winner, winner, chicken dinner!

I'm glad you are enjoying your Christmas decorations. I'm sure the whole town enjoys the lights. I have hardly seen any houses decorated here in the DC area. Of course there are so many different cultures here, not everyone is celebrating Christmas by any means.

Just saw your pictures on Facebook, looks like you had a beautiful Christmas! Such a large family and everyone looks so happy, healthy and wealthy! :)

3 miles is plenty to run Ed! ::yes:: I got a Fitbit for Christmas so I can tell you that I walked 7.92 miles today :yay:

That Jack Skellington dude gives me the creeps! :scared1: So sad there aren't that many decorated houses for you to see but understand the different cultures thing; we DO have some people here taking their lights down already but not us...the 12 days of Christmas won't be done until January 6th...the Wise Men are still on their way to see the Baby Jesus. :goodvibes A few years ago our minister directed his entire sermon to "those of you that stop celebrating on December 26th" :rotfl2:...I can still "see" quite a few members "scoot down in the pew" in embarrassment! :lmao: Yes...an awesome Christmas with 99% of the family in attendance for once. Bryan was the only one missing due to work. Such a full...loud :goodvibes...house again...warmed our hearts. :lovestruc :tink:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter