• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Where in The World #5

Up next for your guessing pleasure. Where is this?

DSC04223-Version2.jpg

Spaceship Earth? One of the Roman scenes? :tink:

Hello.

I jumped on here the other day with the intention of guessing on some pics and maybe posting one of my own. Not sure what happened, but here I am again and it looks like we're relocating to a new thread!

Hope everyone is doing well and anyone dealing with the storm or its aftermath (Sundial??) is safe and dry!

It is not real. It is not from a buffet resort or otherwise. :goodvibes

DSC04223-Version2.jpg

Is it a hat made out of fruit?

WaltDisneyWorld2012124-1.jpg

Marketplace. :tink:

Is it in a restaurant or shop? World of Disney?

Hello.

I jumped on here the other day with the intention of guessing on some pics and maybe posting one of my own. Not sure what happened, but here I am again and it looks like we're relocating to a new thread!

Hope everyone is doing well and anyone dealing with the storm or its aftermath (Sundial??) is safe and dry!

:wave2:HI

Diane♥Disney;45980795 said:
Is it in a restaurant or shop? World of Disney?

World of Disney is correct and I'm not even going to ask "where" or "what"! Mainly because I don't remember! :rotfl2:

WaltDisneyWorld2012124.jpg
:tink:

Hello.

:rotfl2: ... "Life" sure does interfere with Disboards sometime, doesn't it? :rotfl2: SunDial had 15" of rain so he's had a lot to deal with the past few days...including "boogie boarding" with a walker attached to the board! :lmao: We're sending our thoughts and prayers out to DSIL's brother and his family in Baton Rouge; last report I heard was it was headed straight for them. Joe's National Guard unit has been activated and he's reported for duty so his wife is home with the 2 kids. Going to be a long 24-36 hours for them! :tink:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter