• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Where in The World #5

party: SCHOOL STARTED! party: :tink:

i bet there is alot of happy kids in your area today lol

Mickey-School-blackboard.jpg

:cool1::lmao::cool1::rotfl2::cool1::lmao::cool1:

Congratulations! You made it through the summer!! Now you only have 1-4 preschoolers! :rotfl:

The kids in my area are happy too. Monday there was no school due to the storm, today no school due to the severe flooding of a lot of areas. Talk is tomorrow could be another free day because of the damages not being repaired. They were saying some AC units were hit by lightning. The number was 27 schools with no AC.

Per the cupcake thread on this board, we will be hunting for lots of the WDW cupcakes this trip. ;)
:thumbsup2

Never heard of that hunt. Now i guess i will have to find that thread and try to get in shape to do some eating.:thumbsup2

I just checked the pool temp, with all of the cloud cover and over 1 1/2 feet of rain the water temp only dropped to 83. Just put the chemicals in and will be swimming in an hour. :beach:

I just checked the pool temp, with all of the cloud cover and over 1 1/2 feet of rain the water temp only dropped to 83. Just put the chemicals in and will be swimming in an hour. :beach:

I don't think our pool reached 83 all summer.:sad2: Yesterday ours was 73.

What about the restroom area to the right of American Idol...across from the GMR? :tink:

No, closer to the Prime Time than that!

In the next color is thread when the next color had to be black..:rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:

Yes, I did just use this on the All the Colors thread but, I didn't say where it was ;)

Speaking of that, how about playing that big purple elephant with the CM with a goatee? I meant to ask you where that was.

So where is my Women's restroom sign? It's near the Prime Time Cafe.

IMG_6678.jpg

Guess i will beat you there Kris. My DD and i are planning to be there this Sunday and Monday now that the storm is out of the way.

:worship: :worship:

The kids in my area are happy too. Monday there was no school due to the storm, today no school due to the severe flooding of a lot of areas. Talk is tomorrow could be another free day because of the damages not being repaired. They were saying some AC units were hit by lightning. The number was 27 schools with no AC.

I'll take snow any day!!! Swimming pools? A/C? Flooding? None of that here.

Yes, I did just use this on the All the Colors thread but, I didn't say where it was ;)

Speaking of that, how about playing that big purple elephant with the CM with a goatee? I meant to ask you where that was.

IMG_6678.jpg

I used the elephant not long ago in that thread.

It is not in the Tune In lounge is it although that is next to Prime

IMG_6678.jpg

Hollywood & Vine?

Diane♥Disney;45978452 said:
Hollywood & Vine?

Sorry Ed. You didn't quite go far enough though - I don't know if the bar has it's own bathroom or if they use this one.

But, I hereby declare Diane the winner!! :yay: :banana: I don't have a larger picture. You will just have to take my word for it. :goodvibes

Sorry Ed. You didn't quite go far enough though - I don't know if the bar has it's own bathroom or if they use this one.

But, I hereby declare Diane the winner!! :yay: :banana: I don't have a larger picture. You will just have to take my word for it. :goodvibes

Make a mental note to take a large pic for Denise....As long as no one is around:rotfl2::rotfl2:

Not surfing, just boogie boarding in the swale in front of the house. Don't worry i won't fall down since i have a walker bolted to the board..:rotfl::rotfl:.

Today was not a day to multi task. Had computer issues and then found out that one of the post offices in my territory was flooded out. 2 feet of water covering the workroom floor. That and my regular work kept me busy.

I would PAY to see you on that boogie board with the walker! :lmao: What a day you've had :sad2:; I'm actually surprised there aren't more PO's flooded out...you guys had A LOT of rain! No AC? That would fall under "child abuse" making those kids sit in a classroom without it! Hope all has been repaired today and they can get back to "getting educated"! :rotfl: Water temp of 83 isn't to bad :rotfl2:; just get those chemicals in before the "green slime" starts growing! :lmao: :tink:

:confused3 ... so it's the restroom in the Hollywood & Vine restaurant? Always forget that place is there! :rotfl: I was thinking the restroom shared by the bar/Prime Time but I'm thinking that door was blue. :tink:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter