Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

Let's try this:

i-74g3zRW-Th.jpg
:tink:

Attraction shop or food service?

Foot doctor appointment today and Allie & Katie for dinner. They are having a "dream summer" of travel! 😁 DW last week; this weekend Katie goes to Dallas for a dance competition-Allie is going to New York City for a 4 day weekend with her high school BFF; next Friday they fly to Denver for a concert; the next week it's the "Barnett family vacation" in Ruidoso, NM; June 25-30 in Corpus Christi for Dance National's; leave July 2-return July 17 for Liverpool, London, Paris (Paris DL), Switzerland for Taylor Swift concert then Scotland! :faint: Finally home for a few weeks at the end of July before Allie moves to Florida August 7th and Katie to Beaumont a couple weeks later. Meanwhile...I'll be out by the pool...IF David gets it ready to use before the end of summer! :rotfl2::rolleyes1

i-74g3zRW-Th.jpg

This is associated with a park attraction but not the AK. :tink:

Foot doctor appointment today and Allie & Katie for dinner. They are having a "dream summer" of travel! 😁 DW last week; this weekend Katie goes to Dallas for a dance competition-Allie is going to New York City for a 4 day weekend with her high school BFF; next Friday they fly to Denver for a concert; the next week it's the "Barnett family vacation" in Ruidoso, NM; June 25-30 in Corpus Christi for Dance National's; leave July 2-return July 17 for Liverpool, London, Paris (Paris DL), Switzerland for Taylor Swift concert then Scotland! :faint: Finally home for a few weeks at the end of July before Allie moves to Florida August 7th and Katie to Beaumont a couple weeks later. Meanwhile...I'll be out by the pool...IF David gets it ready to use before the end of summer! :rotfl2::rolleyes1

i-74g3zRW-Th.jpg

This is associated with a park attraction but not the AK. :tink:

MK?

Wow that’s a lot of traveling :faint:

MK?

Wow that’s a lot of traveling :faint:

A LOT...earning quite a few "frequent flyer" miles this year! 😁 Told Allie last night though...enjoy it...that's what summers are for and it will be back to school before she knows it! At least they'll be going to spots that are a little COOLER than it is here in Texas! 🫠

i-74g3zRW-Th.jpg

Yes Ma'am, this is in the MK. :tink:

A LOT...earning quite a few "frequent flyer" miles this year! 😁 Told Allie last night though...enjoy it...that's what summers are for and it will be back to school before she knows it! At least they'll be going to spots that are a little COOLER than it is here in Texas! 🫠

i-74g3zRW-Th.jpg

Yes Ma'am, this is in the MK. :tink:

Parade?

Aww cute. Is that a woodpecker? We have one out back and there is one that hangs around in Maine. We have the smaller ones without the red head.

Yes it is; pesky little suckers. :rotfl2: Normally a woodpecker won't mess with cedar trees but this one gave a real show! :goodvibes He started at the bottom of the tree and circled around and around :rotfl: until he reached this point. This one was pretty big; normally a little smaller too but the red head is prominent here. Haven't seen deer in the back yard for AGES but owner of property recently sold it and, thank goodness, took her 6 dogs with her when she moved! :rotfl: And now, Boo isn't even in the back yard to bark 😢 so they feel safe coming a little closer. Amanda saw one last week with her new baby at their house! :lovestruc ...SO cute!

1718302376843.png:tink:

few more days till we are at the beach for a week :)

View attachment 867951

View attachment 867949

10 days for us to wait! We'll be going the 25th-30th to Corpus/Port Aransas for Katie's last Dance Nationals. 😭 At least being at the coast will make it a little easier. 🥺 NICE house you've rented; looks so peaceful and landscaping is nice! "It's not Disney World but a vacation is a vacation"! 😉😊:tink:

New DISboards Posts

FREE VACATION PLANNING!

Dreams Unlimited Travel is here to help you plan your ideal Disney vacation, with no additional cost to you. Our Authorized Disney Vacation Planners offer expert advice, answer all your questions, and constantly seek out the best discounts, ensuring you get the most value for your trip. Let us handle the details so you can focus on making magical memories.
CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest