Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

Attraction shop or food service?

i-pjczMr6-S.jpg

This is associated with a food service. :tink:

Chef Mickey??

Yes Ma'am; Sara thought that would be the best spot for Emily to meet them and worked out perfectly! They'd moved to WL so was just a short boat ride over for breakfast. Always so much fun when you're with someone who's experiencing DW for the first time! :lovestruc Katie's taking Emily's little sister, Anna, BY HERSELF 😲 later this year. Anna is truly her "best friend" (she'll be a freshman this coming school year); she had other summer plans during this trip so Katie wanted to take her by themselves. THAT should be fun! :tink:

Since late spring, I've been meaning to ask if anyone else has been watching the History Channel's "How Disney Built America"? So sorry it's taken so long to mention...it started April 28 and there is one more 1 hour segment left. Not sure if you could go to website and watch older shows but it's been really interesting...fascinating... to watch!! Have to almost feel sorry for Roy :rotfl: ; Walt was a force to be reckoned with and poor Roy always had to find the money to finance his ideas! :goodvibes Fun shows to watch; the series included 6 shows; April 28-Mickey; May 5-Animation; May 12-Disneyland; May 19-Merchandise; June 2-WDW/Epcot and June 9 will be "Future". Sad to see it end this Sunday. :tink:

Since late spring, I've been meaning to ask if anyone else has been watching the History Channel's "How Disney Built America"? So sorry it's taken so long to mention...it started April 28 and there is one more 1 hour segment left. Not sure if you could go to website and watch older shows but it's been really interesting...fascinating... to watch!! Have to almost feel sorry for Roy :rotfl: ; Walt was a force to be reckoned with and poor Roy always had to find the money to finance his ideas! :goodvibes Fun shows to watch; the series included 6 shows; April 28-Mickey; May 5-Animation; May 12-Disneyland; May 19-Merchandise; June 2-WDW/Epcot and June 9 will be "Future". Sad to see it end this Sunday. :tink:

I haven’t heard of this. Sounds interesting.

yes we have watched them as well, we find it very interesting also

New DISboards Posts

FREE VACATION PLANNING!

Dreams Unlimited Travel is here to help you plan your ideal Disney vacation, with no additional cost to you. Our Authorized Disney Vacation Planners offer expert advice, answer all your questions, and constantly seek out the best discounts, ensuring you get the most value for your trip. Let us handle the details so you can focus on making magical memories.
CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest