• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

Still raining HARD now :umbrella:; 3" and counting....

i-CnG2W8n-Th.jpg

No Ma'am, not from Dinoland and not a dinosaur. :goodvibes :tink:

Africa or Asia? Is it underwater?

I remember holding my breath when this happened during Friday's game :scared:...our youth minister attends the games and takes pictures of the St. John youth...he was snapping away when I was holding my breath! :rotfl:

28235563_751999241657476_8140191882845898074_o.jpg
:tink:

i-CnG2W8n-Th.jpg

No Ma'am, Diane already asked about Dinoland and it's not from Discovery Island either. :tink:

Sorry, I have a hard time keeping up with all the questions/answers that have been given on a crop. Especially with all the side talk and changing pages. I'm not going to go back and research everything that has been discussed on a crop. That is why I just copy and paste my last answer when I answer the next question, so I'm always including everything we know about a crop. Otherwise you can expect me to repeat same questions.

So, without doing research, this is not underwater. It's not from Africa, Asia, Discovery Island or Dinoland.

Is this from Pandora or Rafiki's Research place?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter