Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

So it's in that walk way between the Lotus Blossom and the shop? Now what more do you want?

i-883tPgj-Th.jpg

Actually no, this item is not on the walk way between the Lotus Blossom and the shop and I want the item in the crop identified :goodvibes for the solve. :tink:

party: HOORAY...you can be the first of us to give us a review...unless Ed makes a special trip to "reserve" your balloon ride :rolleyes1and makes a trip to HS too! :tink:

I was in Hollywood Studios about 2 hours ago. I am up here for the princess half marathon which is tomorrow morning. Yall will have to wait to see the picture of me and my daughter in costume.

My brother has said you cannot unsee it.... And I better not pass out or have any incident because there will be no EMT that would give me CPR. :lmao:

I was in Hollywood Studios about 2 hours ago. I am up here for the princess half marathon which is tomorrow morning. Yall will have to wait to see the picture of me and my daughter in costume.

My brother has said you cannot unsee it.... And I better not pass out or have any incident because there will be no EMT that would give me CPR. :lmao:

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao: LOVE your brother's description! :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao: Celebrating your birthday in a big way; i don't know about the rest of the WITW regulars but I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE THAT COSTUME!:jumping1: Going to Saturday church services shortly and will say a prayer for a SAFE marathon for you!:goodvibes :tink:

Can't wait to see.:banana:

Are you Snow White? Can't wait to see the picture! Have fun!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter