Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

i-2hr5Qsd-Th.jpg

This is not a kitchen scene and not from an attraction; it's from an other. :goodvibes :tink:

DS? Is it a picture or painting?

I got like another 8 inches yesterday/last night. I had to cancel my lessons and missed another rehearsal yesterday. I hope I get out of here today but I'm not real hopeful....

We got ice and freezing rain yesterday. It looks like something out of Frozen. Everything is covered in ice. I want to go out and take some pictures of the trees and bushes because they are so pretty but I'm afraid I might slip and fall. :crutches: I'll have to take some from far away and see how they come out.

no just rain and more rain.

however the mountains got dumped on but down here in the city it is to warm for snow

We got ice and freezing rain yesterday. It looks like something out of Frozen. Everything is covered in ice. I want to go out and take some pictures of the trees and bushes because they are so pretty but I'm afraid I might slip and fall. :crutches: I'll have to take some from far away and see how they come out.

Well pooh Jeff..I thought you'd be digging out by now! So Elsa visited you Diane! Snow/ice day off from school or roads driveable? We'd LOVE to see pictures...ice storms are such a hazard but SO BEAUTIFUL...especially when the sun sparkles off the ice! Please, PLEASE don't slip and fall though! :scared: Use the zoom lens! :rotfl: Our little bitty sprinkling of ice kept ME indoors; wasn't about to go "skidding off the patio" or falling in the rose bushes! :rotfl2::tink:

Well pooh Jeff..I thought you'd be digging out by now! So Elsa visited you Diane! Snow/ice day off from school or roads driveable? We'd LOVE to see pictures...ice storms are such a hazard but SO BEAUTIFUL...especially when the sun sparkles off the ice! Please, PLEASE don't slip and fall though! :scared: Use the zoom lens! :rotfl: Our little bitty sprinkling of ice kept ME indoors; wasn't about to go "skidding off the patio" or falling in the rose bushes! :rotfl2::tink:

There was a delay yesterday. Main roads were sort of drivable if you stayed in the middle, side roads not so much. School parking lot was a sheet of ice. I went sideways turning into it. Then it started freezing rain on my way home. This morning everything was still all icy. Main roads still ok but side roads not good. Our road and driveway are both all icy.

Our outside Christmas lights are still up...and on.:rolleyes1

:lmao:

There was a delay yesterday. Main roads were sort of drivable if you stayed in the middle, side roads not so much. School parking lot was a sheet of ice. I went sideways turning into it. Then it started freezing rain on my way home. This morning everything was still all icy. Main roads still ok but side roads not good. Our road and driveway are both all icy.

They had school!

I woke up to 8 - 10 inches of new snow. My 16 year old neighbor boy showed up at dawn, 7:30 to "help me" shovel snow so I could feed the pigs and get my car out. My road and driveway had not been plowed.

I made it to the dentist :D but I cancelled all of my lessons for yesterday and today! I hope to make it to town tomorrow.

Here are a few pics.

003a by Diane Berube, on Flickr

005 by Diane Berube, on Flickr

006 by Diane Berube, on Flickr

Beautiful! Makes me think of fairies! But I would not want to leave the house!!! :eek:

Last edited:
Our outside Christmas lights are still up...and on.:rolleyes1

JEFF...:P:P:P

DIANE...YOU have an excuse! Hell...I wouldn't go out when it was 20 degrees to get mine down! :rotfl: Yours may be up until spring! ::yes::

And I am OFFICIALLY done with outdoor decorating! party: Redstorm helped me after soccer today :dance3: and we finished. (She was in a GOOD mood :goodvibes...the "ace" defensive player who has been out for disciplinary issues will be back for Monday's game! :dancer:) Even had time to get the cords picked up and back in the storage box. Now...just need to wait for DH :rolleyes1; he's going to level my outdoor storage shed and put it on a concrete slab :yay: . The only "problem" is I have everything on the back patio so I don't have to empty the shed out again...and I made him PROMISE he would get it done BEFORE SPRING! :tink:

Here are a few pics.

003a by Diane Berube, on Flickr

005 by Diane Berube, on Flickr

006 by Diane Berube, on Flickr

BEAUTIFUL pictures! And glad you're not posting them from the hospital! :rotfl: Everything sparkles but oh my goodness...I'd have never known how to get out of that skid :scared1:! That would have scared me to no end! :scared1: Isn't that strange how the middle of a road isn't as icy as the sides :confused3; DH told DD to drive down the middle of the road too when she had to drive to Brenham on the icy road. Glad your driveway isn't on a HILL! Hopefully your street is straight; you're braver than I am driving on that! I'm surprised the buses could make it to school even with a delay. Saw a video from Massachusetts of a school bus that skidded over half a block down a hill SIDEWAYS, hit a mailbox and stopped only when it hit a car...and it was FULL of kids! :eek: Glad you made it home safely in the freezing rain and you can stay in your warm house the rest of the night! :tink:

PS...GOT MY NORTH FACE GLOVES TODAY! :yay: Thanks for the recommendation...they seem a LOT warmer than my current ones. HOPEFULLY I won't have to put them to the test anymore this year but at least I have them now if I need them! :goodvibes

Last edited:
:lmao:

They had school!

I woke up to 8 - 10 inches of new snow. My 16 year old neighbor boy showed up at dawn, 7:30 to "help me" shovel snow so I could feed the pigs and get my car out. My road and driveway had not been plowed.

I made it to the dentist :D but I cancelled all of my lessons for yesterday and today! I hope to make it to town tomorrow.

Beautiful! Makes me think of fairies! But I would not want to leave the house!!! :eek:

Bless that young man for helping you! :lovestruc GUESS it's good you made it to the dentist :rolleyes: (I'd look for any excuse to cancel :goodvibes) but I'd have cancelled lessons too! Stay in YOUR nice warm house! We've been having BEAUTIFUL days and high 30's in the evening so we have nothing to complain about at ALL! Perfect "winter" weather...for now. :rolleyes: :tink:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter