Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

Muppets? The Writers Stop?

i-bm5vfWh-Th.jpg

No Ma'am, not the Muppets shop or The Writers Shop. :goodvibes :tink:

What are we looking for? A shop? Not on Hollywood or Sunset Blvd? I can't even think where there are any other shops in little HS. Is it related to Star Wars? not likely. Indiana Jones?

Is it located in the Animators courtyard or Echo lake?

toy story? looks like a baseball mitt. maybe in Andy's room

i-bm5vfWh-Th.jpg

Like with all "shop crops" looking for the NAME of the shop. Not in Toy Story Jeff; not related to Star Wars or Indiana Jones; not in Animators Courtyard or Echo Lake. Diane was "warm" yesterday when she asked about the Muppets shop and Writer's Stop. :goodvibes :tink:

Goal #1......#2...........#3

i-4Vzthrc-S.jpg
i-63h69pT-S.jpg
i-jGb2X9s-S.jpg
... and Goal #4...awesome corner kick:cheer2:...

i-cH3hn7v-S.jpg
i-9GnrK7G-S.jpg

14-0 win...and "old pals" :goodvibes officiating the game (a former special coach) with congratulations afterwards...

i-fj9XS6X-S.jpg
... and then we got to go home and play "doctor" :eek:. Saw son-in-law leave the game towards the end of the

2nd half; he'd gotten a phone call from the dance studio. The Princess RIPPED HER BIG TOENAIL OFF :scared1: during practice!:oops:o_O:oops:

i-DfvVFqx-M.jpg
:tink:

Goal #1......#2...........#3

i-4Vzthrc-S.jpg
i-63h69pT-S.jpg
i-jGb2X9s-S.jpg
... and Goal #4...awesome corner kick:cheer2:...

i-cH3hn7v-S.jpg
i-9GnrK7G-S.jpg

14-0 win...and "old pals" :goodvibes officiating the game (a former special coach) with congratulations afterwards...

i-fj9XS6X-S.jpg
... and then we got to go home and play "doctor" :eek:. Saw son-in-law leave the game towards the end of the

2nd half; he'd gotten a phone call from the dance studio. The Princess RIPPED HER BIG TOENAIL OFF :scared1: during practice!:oops:o_O:oops:

i-DfvVFqx-M.jpg
:tink:

how do you take your toe nail off

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter