Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

They DID find the Christmas tree at DS! The tree is like PUSH the trash can...follows you and talks!. I showed it to Allie on the way home from football game and told her to look for it but not tell Katie. She FREAKED OUT!😂

Resized_20231120_131926.jpeg

They DID find the Christmas tree at DS! The tree is like PUSH the trash can...follows you and talks!. I showed it to Allie on the way home from football game and told her to look for it but not tell Katie. She FREAKED OUT!😂

View attachment 812190

i will have to keep an eye out for this one

the weather for the first few days we are there look crappy rain and cloudly
i hope it clears up

i will have to keep an eye out for this one

the weather for the first few days we are there look crappy rain and cloudly
i hope it clears up

It's absolutely beautiful there today and the weather system moving across Texas and Louisiana today should miss the Orlando area. But we have another system due next week with rain and winds and that's probably the one that you'll catch. IF they move through quickly it won't be so bad...lower crowds in the parks :goodvibes ...just hope it doesn't stall!

Tree is so cool! Popped up on my Facebook feed last Friday or I wouldn't have known about it. AND...LUCKY like they are all the DS trees are up...I think Sara said there were 19...so pretty. I'll post a few pictures later. Another stroke of luck....they managed to get tickets to the Jollywood Nights at HS for tonight! :faint: NICE! I thought they were driving to Melbourne this evening but was wrong...they'd scheduled 2 nights at the POP so they'll get to do a park night tonight. Turning into a really fun trip! :tink:

No Goofy...unless they just missed him. Most likely they didn't wait around for him...always in such a hurry!

i-tRghjmX-Th.jpg

No Ma'am, not Morimoto Asia. :tink:

Is it from a sit down or quick service?

Ghirardelli’s or Starbucks?

Boo's boarded and we're ready to leave for Houston. Katie's last Thanksgiving Day Parade 😢; hope the beautiful weather holds out but not holding my breath! Freshman year was canceled due to Covid; sophomore year canceled due to heavy rain; made it for junior year but performances were between rain showers...it's time to have a beautiful day for a parade! ☺️

i-tRghjmX-Th.jpg

No Ma'am, not from Ghiradelli's or Starbucks. :tink:

Boo's boarded and we're ready to leave for Houston. Katie's last Thanksgiving Day Parade 😢; hope the beautiful weather holds out but not holding my breath! Freshman year was canceled due to Covid; sophomore year canceled due to heavy rain; made it for junior year but performances were between rain showers...it's time to have a beautiful day for a parade! ☺️

i-tRghjmX-Th.jpg

No Ma'am, not from Ghiradelli's or Starbucks. :tink:

Marketplace snacks?

I hope the weather is nice for the parade

FREE VACATION PLANNING!

Dreams Unlimited Travel is here to help you plan your ideal Disney vacation, with no additional cost to you. Our Authorized Disney Vacation Planners offer expert advice, answer all your questions, and constantly seek out the best discounts, ensuring you get the most value for your trip. Let us handle the details so you can focus on making magical memories.
CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest