"Where in the World #2"

Diane♥Disney;44223735 said:
MK?

Mine is in a park and it is a bandana tied around someone's neck.

I guess Goopy is guessing HS so I will guess MK? Is it always there or temporary like in a parade or seasonal?

:wave: Beautiful day here in Texas; perfect soccer weather. :love: Took my picture in the MK but not in Toontown. :tink:

It's a beautiful day here in NEWA too! Is your picture from a display, like in a window on Main St.? Is it something that's always there or seasonal?

It IS in HS but, not on Sunset Blvd. Not in a shop.

DSC01273.jpg

Is it on the Great Movie Ride Building?

Diane♥Disney;44224070 said:
Is it in Fantasyland?

It's a beautiful day here in NEWA too! Is your picture from a display, like in a window on Main St.? Is it something that's always there or seasonal?

Not in Fantasyland; not a display or in a window but, in my picture, IS seasonal. (Vague answer because I think I remember seeing this on another thread and that picture was not seasonal.) :tink:

Not in Fantasyland; not a display or in a window but, in my picture, IS seasonal. (Vague answer because I think I remember seeing this on another thread and that picture was not seasonal.) :tink:

Tomorrowland? Is it in a parade? Part of an attraction?

Diane♥Disney;44225909 said:
Mine is not in MK. It is a character and I did take the photo of the character in a parade.

is it Chip or Dale from Animal Kingdom Parade?

Hey Jeepwreck, I'm like 20 miles south of BC. But, other side of the state/providence from you.

Here is my next one. Where is this?

DSC01116.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter