Riveria ADR at 8am? How to get there?

Lionessrampant

Earning My Ears
Hi so I was able to snag a reservation for breakfast at 8am tomorrow at Rivera. My question is, best way to get there? My Mum needs to take her scooter as she has limited mobility. We are staying at Old Key West.

My thought was bus to Hollywood Studios and then take the skyliner to Rivera? We have to switch lines? Any advice or thoughts? Thank you!!!

This might work but you will need to be at the OKW bus by 7AM at the latest. Buses will likely not be running to DHS yet but you will need to be on the earliest bus possible to DHS.

From there take the Skyliner to CBR then transfer to Epcot line. It will be very tight but hopefully you can do it. Another option is an accessible Minnie Van directly to Riviera but that adds to the cost.

We love the breakfast at Riviera. Hope you can make it work!

A Mears accessible taxi costs the same as a regular taxi, way less then a Minnie Van. Use the app or call just before you're ready. Don't schedule in advance. Probably a 10 minute wait, maybe 20 minutes or so.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter