Where In The World #12

2a5da795-0c3d-4013-9949-92883ae40ca1_zps123918a8.jpg

Yes, this is from Epcot's WS but it's not part of an attraction, shop or food service. :goodvibes :tink:

Is it from Morocco?

Is that one of those snails in the electrical parade with the color taken out?

Is it next to the drum play area?

Is it some piece of art? There was a guy there making stuff.

is it from the seating area?

:yay: I've finished taking down/storing all the outdoor decorations except for the lights in the large trees! :yay: THAT job can wait until AFTER "the freeze" that's arriving later this evening.

Well I guess we can officially "put the lid on" #12...unless PrincessInOz wants to make a comment :rotfl2: ... as I said...Jeff must have had his Wheaties today! :woohoo: My crop was from the seating area across the walkway in the Outpost area! :dance3: This photo is an "oldy"...look how little DGD's look! :rotfl:

WDWtrip09255_zpsbb9803f0.jpg

I've already got a crop posted on #13...see ya there :wave2:...:tink:

:yay: I've finished taking down/storing all the outdoor decorations except for the lights in the large trees! :yay: THAT job can wait until AFTER "the freeze" that's arriving later this evening.

thats what i have to do tomorrow take down indoor and outdoor decor

Diane♥Disney;50398826 said:
Our outdoor lights are still up. I don't want to take them down.:(

I didn't want to either :sad1: but we're suppose to have several days of rain next week which would mean another several days for things to dry out for storage. I still have my front door garland and wreath up and NOTHING has been put away inside! ::yes:: Diane...you CAN'T take yours down yet...(1) you just got them up :rotfl2: and (2) you'd have FROSTBITE working outside now! ::yes:: Have fun Jeff! Get everything stored away and just down and wait for that baby! :thumbsup2 ENJOY your "alone time" with Emily...your lives will NEVER...EVER be the same! :lmao: :tink:

Diane♥Disney;50398826 said:
Our outdoor lights are still up. I don't want to take them down.:(

As usual, I'm hoping someone will post a link here to the next Where in the World thread…..

You know if you don't put up lights you don't have to take them down :rotfl2::rotfl2:

I PMed you the new thread but hear it is

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3216619

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter