Where In The World #12

SunDial

Where Are The Umbrella Hats

To Where In the World #12

This is a game in which you use any photo that you have taken and crop a small piece of that photo out. Then use any photo hosting site and place it here in the Where in the World thread for everyone to guess the WHAT, WHERE and /or WHO the pic is.

The game is a lot of fun.

The over 16 age group has new pics for posting from the recent DISmeet. Those of you that are not AARP card carrying members please take note of the bright, clear and large image offerings that we post if we can remember what we are doing:rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:

The photo has to come from anywhere "ON" Disney World property, That is the only rule and everything is fair game.

I will start Where in the World #12 with my favorite so here is my offering.

http://s185.photobucket.com/user/alwaysbroke25/media/6d6f33f0.gif.html

To Where In the World #12

This is a game in which you use any photo that you have taken and crop a small piece of that photo out. Then use any photo hosting site and place it here in the Where in the World thread for everyone to guess the WHAT, WHERE and /or WHO the pic is.

The game is a lot of fun.

The over 16 age group has new pics for posting from the recent DISmeet. Those of you that are not AARP card carrying members please take note of the bright, clear and large image offerings that we post if we can remember what we are doing:rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:

The photo has to come from anywhere "ON" Disney World property, That is the only rule and everything is fair game.

I will start Where in the World #12 with my favorite so here is my offering.

http://s185.photobucket.com/user/alwaysbroke25/media/game1_zps551207d6.jpg.html

Wow #12!

Are those eyes? From a park?

Yes they are eyes and yes they are in a park.

I love getting pics of eyes. One trip up a good portion of the time there was for getting those "eye" pics.

Yes they are eyes and yes they are in a park.

I love getting pics of eyes. One trip up a good portion of the time there was for getting those "eye" pics.

The only correction I need to make, as one who WAS able :yay: to attend the DisMeet, is not all of us are members of AARP :lmao:. While I'm a PROUD member of the "over 16" generation, I'm not an AARP member but a member of a "younger over 16 group"! :rotfl2::lmao::rotfl2::lmao::rotfl2:

As for your eye picture...I say :scared1: again! But this isn't as scary as that Troll eye! :cool1: I'll start with our favorite park...MK? :tink:

I am not either. :lmao:

There was nothing wrong with the Troll's eye :rotfl2::rotfl2:

I am not either. :lmao:

There was nothing wrong with the Troll's eye :rotfl2::rotfl2:

Once again...GREAT MINDS THINK ALIKE! Lot better alternatives out there other than AARP! :thumbsup2 The Troll eye was G-R-O-S-S :lmao:; especially when I'd have to look at it after eating! :scared: Have we guessed the park yet on the location of your new eye? :tink:

I'll start #12 with what will probably be a pretty easy one...

469a2fe2-1622-470c-b15a-c2e9ba9fb9dd_zps8880e57e.jpg
:tink:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter