Where in the World #10

Get to tell my brother he's wrong again! Woo hoo! :rotfl2: Inside or outside? Is it a roof?

1525fc01-b30f-446c-830f-aa400b7fcf80_zpsb1d7bf9b.jpg

:rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2: You owe me girl! :rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2: This is outside and I wouldn't consider it a roof...it's just "part of a thing"...:goodvibes :tink:

Time to start another work week...and this will be the week from hell for me! British soccer camp; dance camp; youngest DGD's birthday and family dinner plus regular activities. :faint: But...I only have 4 weeks to go and I'm officially retired! :yay: This should start your Monday on a pretty easy note:

c4145b2f-2550-487c-8ced-42f7d52ff78a_zps75dc5865.jpg
:tink:

:lmao: Jeff...you get the credit for the win but no bonus points this time! :lmao: Wrong entrance...this one is from the parking lot...by Ghirardelli's!

:( there are several of those arches there is also one next to T-rex and also the other side of once upon a toy too

Time to start another work week...and this will be the week from hell for me! British soccer camp; dance camp; youngest DGD's birthday and family dinner plus regular activities. :faint: But...I only have 4 weeks to go and I'm officially retired! :yay: This should start your Monday on a pretty easy note:

c4145b2f-2550-487c-8ced-42f7d52ff78a_zps75dc5865.jpg

First thought was Wilderness Lodge?

here is an easy of

Is it the ride vehicle for Pooh?

MK? By the castle?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter