When the planning's done...

I am so glad to hear that I am not alone! After planning for 18 months, being the crazy-obsessive Disney-nut, I am now almost emotionless about our trip. We leave in 5 days and I feel... resigned. I have 3 1/2 days off before we leave, so I am hopeful that rest and packing will stir me back up to my lovely Disney-froth. Perhaps it is because the trip is fully planned, finalized; I can only wait...until I can pack!
I wonder if doing something Disney-related, but not planning-related will get you back into experiencing excitement about your vacation-- maybe watching a favorite Disney movie, listening to Disney music, or watching a few character meet YouTube videos. In any case, I hope you have a wonderful vacation.

I’m just taking a brief break, working my last day of work for the week, spending a little time with Family, and doing some non-Disney fun. Then I’ll be ready to launch into packing on Sunday and flying on Monday!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter