• Magic Kingdom

• Epcot

• Hollywood Studios

• Animal Kingdom

• Typhoon Lagoon

• Blizzard Beach

Results are only viewable after voting.
I love Animal Kingdom the best because I find it
very Beautiful (all of the landscaping and architecture).
I love the shows (favorite shows in WDW).
AK has my favorite Parade. Love the Tigers!!!
I enjoy the Safari and trails--its a very pleasent place
to spend time.
My 2nd is MK then Epcot, DHS (though I love Fantasmic!!)

they don't think they are at Mickey's house! Gotta be the Magic Kingdom.

Animal Kingdom because of Everest and Kilamanjaro Safaries (I accidentally voted MK)

I am with the other previous poster. You forgot the all button in the poll!! I really can not pick just one!! I love them all.

The park that I picked was Hollywood Studios because I love Rockin' Roller and Tower of Terror. But I also love Magic Kingdom because they have most of my favorite rides.

Epcot is my favorite, although it is truly hard to pick a favorite because I like each park for different reasons. The World Showcase just thrills the heck out of me though. Our family loves to eat our way around the world and we love the atmosphere of each country. It feels like a vacation within a vacation for us when we are there. ;)

1. EPCOT, 2. Animal Kingdom, 3. Magik Kingdom, 4. Hollywood Studios

Always loved EPCOT, its just such a different experience than any place else. Big Animal Lover and with the exception of Dinoland USA, the park is so immersive! Magik Kingdom is of course tried and true, maybe its because we have been there the most and to the various incarnations, Disneyland, Disneyworld and Paris Disney that the experience might be a little overdone for me. Hollywood Studios is OK, I mean its a fun park but its not on par at the moment IMO.

My whole family has a different favorite park.

Mine in Animal Kingdom. I always feel at home there. I love walking thru the entrance and how the trees cover the sidewalk. Then walking thru the rocks. I always feel like I am walking thru a cave. I have always love animals and love all the rides at AK.

DH loves Disney Studios. For no other reason than he is a movie buff.

Now for the shocker, DS. He absolutely loves EPCOT. He has ever since we started going. Way back when he was 3. He loves the Behind the Seeds tour. Asks to do it everytime we go. Last time we went it was just the 3 of us. Very informative and he got to release some ladybugs into the gardens. He couldn't stop talking about it for months afterwards. He also got to feed the fish. The minute the food hit the water they went crazy.

We all like the MK, but the other parks just seem to make us smile simply at the thought of visiting them.

Epcot. I absolutely love the World Showcase. I could spend all day just walking around just taking pictures and still not see everything. I think the live performances are amazing, illuminations is fabulous, food is delicious, and the shopping is tons of fun!

:tink: I can't pick my favorite. I Love them all. To me WDW is a magical place that is never meant to be fully understood how everything happens. I think I could visit them everyday and never get tired of them. Each time I go I learn about new things or notice something I hadn't noticed before. My first trip was in 2006 and we bought a Pal Mickey. :smickey: He was expensive and an extra item to carry around the park but he was worth every penny. He tells you of things you may not notice otherwise.

I love Magic Kingdom because of it's magical atmosphere, but then I am also a fan of Hollywood Studios! Hard to decide because they are all so great!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter