Embarkation Day sit down lunch?

cougar87

Earning My Ears
We have a 1pm PAT for the Wish and would like to do the sit down lunch after boarding. Does anyone know the hours for sit down lunch on embarkation day? Will we have enough time to make it? We are boarding group 20😳

I'm pretty sure my mom had a 1:15 PAT and made it to Arendelle before 2

ETA: They literally dropped their bags and made their way to Arendelle and got in right before it closed. It was tight, but they made it

Arendelle is open noon - 2 pm.

If you miss it, Marceline Market is open until 3:15.

And there is pool deck BBQ and Cantina until 6 pm. Plus pizza and burgers.

We've had boarding group 6 for the Wish; boarded around 12:15 pm or so. Boarding the Fantasy we had group 4 and boarded about 11:40 am. I've never boarded later than 12:45; usually, it was open boarding by that time. Even if you are actually boarding at 1 pm, you have an hour to get to the restaurant before it closes (I believe they won't seat after 2 pm, but they'll still serve food), and your room won't be ready until 1:30 at the earliest. We've been seeing 2 pm for room opening on the last 3-4 cruises so as soon as you board, you head down there and don't bother to try to drop off bags at the room.

The last two times, we decided to eat at either the Festival of Foods or Marcelline Market. Lunch at Arendelle had a much heavier menu, and I wanted something lighter. The food was definitely good at Arendelle, but it was just too heavy for lunch for me.

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest