• Controversial Topics Several months ago, I added a private forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

What's something about yourself you hope never changes?

Hope to never lose my vision - LOVE reading & that would be horrible ro me to not be able to read books myself anymore.
I've thought about this before too. I agree. :flower3:

On a more mundane note; I hope not to lose my ability to cook and bake. As my DMom began to decline cognitively, it got to a place where she just couldn't do it anymore and it was very emotional loss for her. It would be for me, too.

I have to say my mind above all else. My mom died of Alzheimer’s fairly young and started showing signs in her late 50’s. I am mid 50’s now, so it is a daily worry—especially when I have trouble remembering something. Today it was the country music concert I bought DH tickets for a few years ago. I can’t remember the name of the artist. I don’t like the music so not terribly relevant for me, but still worrisome.

Beyond that my hearing, my sight and my ability to get around and perform activities of daily life.

That I believe the best in people until they prove me wrong. This has also caused me a great deal of heartache, but it's just the way I am.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter