What's for dinner thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tonight we are having BBQ chicken, salad and jacket potatoes.

tonight we are having pasta bake and cibbatta garlic bread and salad.

We are having assorted homemade pizza's(i buy muffins,cover the bottoms with tomato(fried till very soft in butter)add ham,cheese+pineapple,and ham,mushroom+cheese,pop in the oven until muffins have gone golden brown+cheese is bubbling :thumbsup2 .
Also garlic+herb wedges+garlic dough balls.x.

Home made chicken casserole :thumbsup2

Hi Claire,
All i do is mash some potato's then mix in some cornned beef , onion can be added also but we prefer it without.
It's abit like making bubble & squeak.
Put this mixer in a frying pan when one side is brown start to turn it over to brown the other side and thats it really.
Little tip is not to make the mash to smooth or creamy.:thumbsup2

That sounds nice, I think I will give it ago one day this week. Thank you. :flower3:

Ribeye steak, garlic butter, buttery mash, and some nice wine. Shame about the inevitable weight gain! Serves me right I guess, but hopefully the taste will be worth it.

Steak, chips, mushrooms and pepper sauce, with a nice bottle of wine, I am getting some nice ideas from the thread, I get sick of eating the same things

Steak, chips, mushrooms and pepper sauce, with a nice bottle of wine, I am getting some nice ideas from the thread, I get sick of eating the same things

hmmmm that sounds nice! I love a good steak - or snake as we call it in our house ! :rolleyes:

Delivery curry tonight. I will pick a dry dish to help with the diet, so probably shashlik - skip the usual peshwari naan - plain rice.
I'm really looking forward to it.
Some lovely meal ideas everybody - enjoy your saturday evening, whatever you eat:thumbsup2

Youngest Ds(12) is cooking tonight a reciepe from his wdw cook book (he wants to be a chef when he is older) we are having steak with herb sauce
mashed potatoes and sauted courgettes and squash :thumbsup2

dont tell him but we have cheese burgers on stand by in case of disaster ;)

Youngest Ds(12) is cooking tonight a reciepe from his wdw cook book (he wants to be a chef when he is older) we are having steak with herb sauce
mashed potatoes and sauted courgettes and squash :thumbsup2

dont tell him but we have cheese burgers on stand by in case of disaster ;)

Wow that's great Rachel - fancy sending him round to cook for me a few times a week? :lmao:

That sounds yummy. :goodvibes

Wow that's great Rachel - fancy sending him round to cook for me a few times a week? :lmao:

That sounds yummy. :goodvibes

No problems, but im sure you'd change your mind if you could see my Kitchen right now :rotfl2:

I was going to have a sausage roll but I feel sick after eating beer battered cod and chips - and that was 5 hours ago!

Well after all the running around today taking the girls back and forth to dancing, we've had a ready curry from Morrison's and it was lovely and such a bargain at £3....:thumbsup2

Just eaten mine, and it was delicious. Watching Strictly, and in a while will make a coffee and have a peanut butter kit kat. ummmmmm yummy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter