What to do if you dont ride coasters and screens make you sick?

I would head to youtube and search for the vlogger Rixflix He does primarily Universal videos and you can get a good idea of the parks from watching them.

I agree with the other posters, if there is any inkling of motion sickness do not, I repeat DO NOT ride Simpsons. I have a pretty strong stomach and that ride gets me sick. My son gets motion sickness in the car and he is fine on Kong, Spider Man etc. DH feels sick after Forbidden Journey but is fine on all others (except Simpsons).

I would head to youtube and search for the vlogger Rixflix He does primarily Universal videos and you can get a good idea of the parks from watching them.

I agree with the other posters, if there is any inkling of motion sickness do not, I repeat DO NOT ride Simpsons. I have a pretty strong stomach and that ride gets me sick. My son gets motion sickness in the car and he is fine on Kong, Spider Man etc. DH feels sick after Forbidden Journey but is fine on all others (except Simpsons).

When we did Simpson’s in December we were like what on Earth is this! I tried shutting my eyes and that didn’t help. Just had to ride it out, never again!

My son does not like coasters and gets motion sickness from screens. He really does not even want go to universal but our daughter really wants to see Harry Potter. He does like Harry Potter. We are also travelling with my parents, I don't see anything they will be able to do. The most my parents can do is Pirates at wdw. What can I have them do while we tour with our daughter? I guess they can hang by the pool? I feel like its a total waste of money to even but them park tickets, am I wrong?

The whole of Suess Landing is easy going, non motion sickness rides that even your parents may enjoy. Little elevated train, Cat in the Hat, Caro-Suess-el. Also ET.

But really, they should decide whether they would rather go to the parks or put the money towards something else. It's not a wrong choice to spend a day or two on vacation doing different things, then meet up for dinner and tell each other about your days!

But really, they should decide whether they would rather go to the parks or put the money towards something else. It's not a wrong choice to spend a day or two on vacation doing different things, then meet up for dinner and tell each other about your days!

I think this makes sense. My brother is eight years older than I am. Decades ago, during a family trip to Disney World, I was 12 and my brother was 20. My parents allowed him to invite a friend. My brother did want to explore Disney World, so were all still in the park. I would spend the day with my parents, and my brother would spend the day with his friend. We all ate breakfast together and dinner together. I could see a variation of that working well for the grandparents, especially if they are not interested in rides or spending time in the parks at all. There's no reason why everyone has to be in the park all day. I hope the grandparents are in great shape because there is a ton of walking at Universal Orlando.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter