What is your hometown

My hometown was about 400 people and in the middle of nowhere. There is an Air Force base right by it though so I suppose some random people might know it

The town I live in now and where I would tell people I’m from, hockey. We have one of the best college hockey programs in the country (well depending on who you ask)

I was born in Wimbledon, London, grew up in Croydon and live in Brighton, all in the UK.

The Erie Canal, the locks, widest land bridge in North America, the modern day fire hydrant was invented here, Bill Gregory the astronaut is from here.

I grew up "crabs and murder", also the birthplace of Babe Ruth.

For the past 30 years -- The Quickie Wedding Capital of the East Coast.

Paper, shoes, being home to the first woman to serve in both the Senate and the House (she also was the first woman to be placed in nomination for the presidency at a major party's convention) and the oldest continuous state fair in the United States.

We have a replica of the Leaning Tower of Pisa that was in the beginning of Wayne's World, headquarters for the Bradford Group, and supposedly John Wayne Gacy is buried in one of our cemeteries.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter