What Happens on a Disney Cruise, Stays on a Disney Cruise? Right? Complete! 4/3/07!

Thanks for taking the time to write this trippie. My husband owns a tribble, does not have any areas of his body that qualify for the title, hehe. I tried to dispose of it during a cleaning phase, he said NO, NO, NO. I love your report and your photos are the best.

More please, ma'm.:love:

NJMermaidYou know, maybe showing him the pics of those glorious furry balls of fun in this trip report and explaining to him the correlation between Tribbles and man parts will encourage him to give up his tribble on his own??

Thanks for reading!

Oh... get over it!!! This is the SECOND time in about a month I'm getting 20 inches of snow!!! (I know... Montana is probably snowier!!!)

I need my DCL trip NOW!!! (except the airport will close by the time I can pack...):sad2:

Ski-and-Sea, Since he seems to love it here, I'll put a good word in with the DJ Snowman to send some of the white fluffies to Joisey!

Thank you DJ Snowman!!!! We are not worthy, we are not worthy, we are not worthy......

Kids have a snow day today. I think today's snow total has surpassed the total for the entire winter.

Thank you DJ Snowman!!!! We are not worthy, we are not worthy, we are not worthy......

Kids have a snow day today. I think today's snow total has surpassed the total for the entire winter.

Doesn't it make you miss that Florida sunshine??

Doesn't all that snow make you miss the Mouse??:smickey:

Yes!!!

But I could get over it faster with some more TR!!!

By the way... it's caramel corn... popcorn::

Hey Gluttons :)

we were on the wonder 3/1 also. we had a stateroom on 6 and a very GREEN door, covered with LGMH!!!! you weren't by chance in the cadalic lounge at all.... for singing or the 70's dance party were you???

loving your TR!!! keeps me laughing!!!

popcorn::

Hey Gluttons :)

we were on the wonder 3/1 also. we had a stateroom on 6 and a very GREEN door, covered with LGMH!!!! you weren't by chance in the cadalic lounge at all.... for singing or the 70's dance party were you???

loving your TR!!! keeps me laughing!!!

popcorn::

Hi! We were on Deck 7 in 7138. We (me anyway) were in the lounge for the Karaoke and Match Your Mate. Not for 70's though, we just ran out of time.

I want to go back so bad!!:goodvibes

Onward through the fog! It really was foggy here!

The gluttons boarded their first Spirit Airlines shortly after midnight in Las Vegas. Brand new and sparkling clean! What a bargain!

Well, no televisions, no in flight, movies, no snacks, no leg room, teeny tiny seats, and seriously snotty :snooty: flight attendants. I guess we paid for it, right?

I'm 5'9" tall. I could not move my knees away from the seat in front of me. Luckily, the wonderful person in that seat chose not to recline her seat during the trip. Or maybe she couldn't because my knees rammed into the back of the seat kept her seat from being able to recline? :confused3 DD next to me promptly fell asleep, as did the sweet teenage stranger boy next to me.

After a LONG, virtually sleepless flight for me (knees...ouch!), we finally landed in Atlanta. It was 0730 am Atlanta time, 0530 Montana time, and we were on a mission from Precious (Mickey :love: ) and had a time line were were NOT going to miss (GROWL).:surfweb:

We began scurrying across the very long airport, trying to get to baggage claim. After a couple of miles of running, we discovered the tram. We hopped on and rode to Baggage Claim, grabbed our luggage and hurried over to the Enterprise Car Rental counter. They were staffed with one agent who was on the telephone the whole time we stood there.

We stood and stood. We waited and waited. I finally interrupted and asked if the car in the lot was too small to fit our luggage, if I could upgrade out there. He answered that I needed to take the shuttle.

So we hopped on the shuttle and hoped our tiny rental car could accommodate all of our luggage. It did!

After a quick trip to Mickey D's (not Precious), we hit the road, which looked like this:
P1010047-1.jpg

There was a lot of road construction in progress in Georgia, slowing our progress just a bit. The Chief fell asleep in the passenger seat and Debra Earnhart took over. :cool1: I found a couple of fast moving cars in the left lane and slid in behind them. Those little KIA RIOs really shake a lot when you get them over 90 mph. I wonder why?

The Princess announced that her tummy hurt from the backseat of the car. She awoke out of a dead sleep to announce this. Uh oh. I asked her if she thought she might throw up. Well she DID hurl, but in a neat, tidy Princess way into an empty bag. That's my little lady. Nice and neat! Too bad the men in our family aren't so neat.

The night before we left for Las Vegas, the Chief was complaining about stomach upset. I repeatedly asked him if he might want to go sit in the bathroom in case he needed to toss cookies, put a load in the wash, take out his laundry, hurl ham, throw out his bathwater, you know...

He declined. He went to bed, continuing to complain of nausea. Suddenly, he sat up and began to spew his dinner AND his lunch on the bed, the wall, the rug, and more on his way to the bathroom. Then he suddenly felt much better (he announced this to me, on my knees scrubbing tomato sauce out of the carpet). SO GLAD you feel better, DEAR! He went back to bed while I washed my bed skirt. Gggrrrr!

Alas, the Chief DID NOT eat any peanut butter.

Here's a shot of Tom Tom programmed for Orlando:
P1010048.jpg

We made it to Orlando at 3:30 in the afternoon. Thank goodness! We were HOME! We checked in at our first timeshare, went to our room at the deluxe Quality Inn Plaza
ORL_QUIP-exter-1.jpg

our room
23093-02.jpg

The Quality Inn Plaza was packed, a bit run down, and the Gluttons give it an overall "Eh" lukewarm rating.

I think I paid $10 for two nights here plus two Disney tickets for attending the timeshare presentation. For me, a bargain. The Chief?? Hated it with two snaps down!

We quickly tossed our luggage in the room, grabbed a couple of gift cards I had, and headed over for our first visit to Maggiano's Restaurant! YUM!

Or was it?

5. A napkin doesn't hold much, even if its a cloth napkin in a nice restaurant (No I didn't glean this from DIS, this is my own contribution)

Have a weak stomach? Own stock in Maggiano's? So sorry for your loss.....

I am snowed in, I really need to read additional information about your trip. Boy it is really hard not to write more.......

Christine...

You need to call the guy down the street from me to come and snow blow your driveway out - for $25... he's great!!! Saved me from hauling snow all day!!!

OK... Gluttons... I keep wondering what your trip report would be like if you were traveling across the west in a covered wagon!!! :lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter