• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What Happens on a Disney Cruise, Stays on a Disney Cruise? Right? Complete! 4/3/07!

Ski-and-Sea Hhhmm?? You think so? I liken myself to Father Force, actually.

I'm not an OT, but an RN, which proves I'm naughtier and probably more desperate for a good time.:laughing:

Huge apologies for forgetting to mention FatherForce. That's what I get for posting a reply as I'm running out the door late for an appointment.

Thanks for posting the pic of the Snow Miser......(I need to have a word with him as we have been seriously snow depleted in my part of NJ this winter).

Great report!!!

Pics too... now I KNOW why I spend ALL my money at DISNEY!!! :rotfl:

Keep it coming... waiting with baited breath popcorn::

OK my name IS Oliver, and I do want more, you are hysterical.......

Huge apologies for forgetting to mention FatherForce. That's what I get for posting a reply as I'm running out the door late for an appointment.

Thanks for posting the pic of the Snow Miser......(I need to have a word with him as we have been seriously snow depleted in my part of NJ this winter).

Ski-and-Sea, Since he seems to love it here, I'll put a good word in with the DJ Snowman to send some of the white fluffies to Joisey!

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
Of course my coworkers will be wondering why I'm laughing everytime I put on a pair of gloves!:rotfl:

plutospup I worked with this OB who wore a size 9 glove. I bet his gloves would have fit over those mickey hands.

Could you just imagine being in labor and someone coming at you with big, puffy, white hands to check you? <shudder>:eek:

Great report!!!

Pics too... now I KNOW why I spend ALL my money at DISNEY!!! :rotfl:

Keep it coming... waiting with baited breath popcorn::

Tink rules You know, DH and I were discussing the whole Shutters gig DCL has going. Do you think Disney shreds, then recycles all that photo paper from the prints people didn't purchase onboard? It must amount to a tremendous pile after each cruise.

Wh:flower3: at kind of popcorn have you got there???

HHhmmm where were we?

Today marks two weeks ago since we boarded that amazing cruise ship. As I type this, I realize that at this moment two weeks ago, we were settling down to watch Hercules in the Walt Disney Theater. It is amazing how those experiences just stick with you.

Anyway, on our last report, the Gluttons were taking Vegas by storm. We met a Ferengi with awful breath in Quark's Cafe, ordered some terrific lunch (Get the Captain Janeway Cobb Salad.....its out of this universe!).

Just don't order the water. Really. The first glass was great, nice and chilly with a huge hunk of lemon and loads of ice.

The refill? Ever tasted Mr. Clean??

Get your mind out of the gutter Oliver!

I was referring to the all purpose cleaning solution. Of course, once I knocked back a throatful of that swill, our waiter was nowhere to be found. I ordered the wee ones not to touch their water and had the Chief take a whiff. Yep! Lemon scented Mr. Clean (the all purpose cleaner, remember???) NOT HIM:
mr_20clean.jpg

Anyway, after snagging the attention of that nutty Andorian lady
normal_Andorian-1.jpg
and threatening to throw her to the Borg, our waiter arrived and exchanged our dirty water for a magnum of champagne and a party was had by all.

Too much?

Did I have you going just a bit there?

No! The waiter took our gross water away, plunked down MORE gross smelling/tasting/looking water and muttered "this better not affect my tip".

Sheesh! Think this guy would cut it as a Disney Cruise server? NOT!

After lunch, we were anxious to drag the kidlets to see more of Sin City when something caught my eye.

NOTE: This might be a good time to send your children out of the room and away from this trip report.

Go ahead, I'll wait.....

Enjoying the TR. And on the 10/08 DD with you, too.
S&C

PaDisneyCouple Wow!!!! We should set up a DIS meet for that cruise!

I received my confirmation paperwork for the Oct 2008 cruise in the mail today. Talk about exciting!:banana:

I was thinking it was so far away, then read that my final payment is due August 11, 2008.....practically around the corner!:cool1: :yay:

Welcome back to the Gluttons' trip report.

What I am about to divulge to you ADULT readers must be held in the strictest confidence.

Why?

It's about the Chief and Tribbles.

For all of you non Trekkies out there, Tribbles were these cute, furry, grapefruit-sized, squeaky creatures featured on the original Star Trek series. Humans loved them. Tribbles reproduced faster than bunnies on Pergonal.

As we all know, there comes a time in a man's life when hair grows exceptionally well on certain areas of the body, while thinning on others. Without literally coming out and saying what portion of the Chief's anatomy (backside) I had nicknamed "The Tribbles" many years ago, I'll just ask you to think of two globular objects that sit side by side and happen to be roughly the size of grapefruits.

<throat clearing>

Princess Glutton dragged me into the Star Trek store as she was desperately in need of unloading some of her spending money on a stuffed beagle featured on a later Star Trek series. As we are checking out, I see THEM. My two matching, furry, brown globes of perfection. I fondled them, delighted to feel them quiver and hear them twitter.

Just like the REAL thing (baby), so I bought them.

tribble.jpg

tribble.jpg

Now turn your laptop (or your head if you're on a desktop) sideways and you'll see what I mean.

You've just been initiated (indoctrinated) into the unoffial Tribble Appreciation Society.

Not really, but I'm president of the Chief's Tribbles Fan Club!

After catching up with the Chief and the Prince, the Chief INSISTED upon stowing the tribbles safely in our vehicle. Hhmmm.

and off we went!

We went to the Bellagio to the Conservatory which was celebrating the Year of the Pig
P1010035.jpg

and here's the pig (it was animatronic, but I don't think you'll see that properly in the pic):
P1010034.jpg

this girl was here too, enjoying the scenery:
P1010033.jpg

only it wasn't a girl...it was a man! As was the human being who took that precise moment to lean into me and cop a feel. Ugh!

Was it an accident? Who was that Cover Girl wearing man?

I quickly swallowed the Captain Janeway I threw up in my mouth, grabbed the Tribbles (err the Chief) and the kiddos, and left!

We checked out the new pirate show at Treasure Island. No pics. Why? They changed the show! No more dirty, yet oh so hot, pirates. It's been replaced with these scantily clad sirens who tempt some not so hot and not so dirty pirates. What a total let down!

Off to the Mirage! After seeing it would cost us $60 to go into Segfried and Roy's Secret Garden, we turned around to leave and happened upon this guy:
WhiteTigeratMirage.jpg

Just beautiful!

We left the Mirage and headed back to the Bellagio for their water and light show:
BellagioH2o.jpg

Aaahhh! The show was to the song Lucky Be a Lady Tonight

We hurried back to our vehicle and drove to the airport. We left the truck in economy long term parking ($6 a day), hopped on the shuttle, and were at the airport!

We checked in, had pizza at Wolfgang Puck Express, then parked ourselves at our gate to await our flight.

4. There's a good reason why people book direct flights and use Disney's Magical Express.

We were about to learn our lesson.

Next up.....ZipaDee Doo Dah we're in the south!:yay:

and may you all dream Tribble dreams tonight!:rotfl:

Thanks for taking the time to write this trippie. My husband owns a tribble, does not have any areas of his body that qualify for the title, hehe. I tried to dispose of it during a cleaning phase, he said NO, NO, NO. I love your report and your photos are the best.

More please, ma'm.:love:

Ski-and-Sea, Since he seems to love it here, I'll put a good word in with the DJ Snowman to send some of the white fluffies to Joisey!

Oh dear...you're good. Yesterday it was 70 degrees. Tomorrow were getting 8 inches of snow!:scared1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter