What form of payment is accepted for resale properties?

So with DVC buying direct do you think they would allow multiple cards? Seems like yes since they were willing to split the charges over a couple days in your case.
Oh, yes. They'll do whatever they can to make it easy to buy!

My closing documents just arrived via email. They specifically say no credit card checks since they aren't guaranteed funds. Only cashiers check, money order or wire transfer.
FYI...I e-mailed Jason at The Timeshare Store regarding using a credit card check. He received the following response from Mason Title company:

"Yes we can as long as it's drawn on a U.S. bank. It anything, we would wait until it cleared before we close, which could be up to 10 days."

So with DVC buying direct do you think they would allow multiple cards? Seems like yes since they were willing to split the charges over a couple days in your case.

My credit limit on the card I wanted to use was 7K so I would charge part of my purchase and they pay it off and repeat the process until the whole purchase was covered. When I purchased they worked with me to find a payment plan that would work for me.

FYI...I e-mailed Jason at The Timeshare Store regarding using a credit card check. He received the following response from Mason Title company:

"Yes we can as long as it's drawn on a U.S. bank. It anything, we would wait until it cleared before we close, which could be up to 10 days."

I guess Mason Title allowed credit card checks! Too bad Magic Vacation Title doesn't:(

I've had two different closing companies. Both allowed the deposit to be paid via credit card (no fees) -- and both initially said no to the remainder on a credit card -- however, one did allow me to use a Visa card to pay the remainder so long as I paid whatever their visa fee was. The other company didn't let me do that.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!