What did we think of TEEN MOM 2?

Am I the only one who didn't know that Chelsea's dad is a dentist? I noticed that Aubrey's t-ball team is sponsored by Houska dental so I googled it. Maybe it's old news.

Am I the only one who didn't know that Chelsea's dad is a dentist? I noticed that Aubrey's t-ball team is sponsored by Houska dental so I googled it. Maybe it's old news.

I know he was a dentist they even showed him at the office once. I noticed that the shirts said that but never put the two together. :rotfl:

bas71873 said:

That's how he is able to support her all these years with new houses, lawyers, etc.

Did Janelle have the baby yet? Last night they said she only had 6 weeks left so wondered.

Chelsea actually was being a parent last night but Aubrey is a little fire ball she is going to have her hands full with that one. Adam is such a loser how does he keep getting girlfriends.:confused3

Poor Isaac thinking Javi doesn't love them anymore. it must be hard since they live so far away from friends and family.

So did anyone else find Nathan's speech to Barbara kind of ironic when neither him or Janelle have custody of their other children? He was talking about how responsible they are and such. I couldn't help but laugh

mommy2allgirls said:
So did anyone else find Nathan's speech to Barbara kind of ironic when neither him or Janelle have custody of their other children? He was talking about how responsible they are and such. I couldn't help but laugh

Yeah and then he said he wanted to be classy with the name brand stuff. Lol

I loved the classy shirt he was wearing while saying he was classy. Lmao
I think he is a loser.

Does it drive anyone else crazy how poorly Leah straps her children in their car seats? The baby looked like it was about to crawl out of hers in the latest episode. In another episode Alli's strap was laying down her shoulder. So not safe if an accident were to happen. It's hard for me to watch the scenes with her driving with them in the car.

Does it drive anyone else crazy how poorly Leah straps her children in their car seats? The baby looked like it was about to crawl out of hers in the latest episode. In another episode Alli's strap was laying down her shoulder. So not safe if an accident were to happen. It's hard for me to watch the scenes with her driving with them in the car.

Yes, I say something every episode about it. I think the baby should still be rear facing. She's so small.

Did the show not have any good stuff to use for Chelsea so we wouldmt hear her discuss lasering her girl parts.

Leah: Paid for that make up selling supplies then says she hardly has tried to sell.

Please tell me I did not actually see Kailyn leave Lincoln in the car alone when getting Isaac from school and then leaving both in the car when she picked up Javi at the airport.

She's sober now? So, she was overdoing it on the anxiety meds- on tv. She drove those kids around while she was high. I think Corey might just have a case, but I don't think he really wants full custody. I don't think Jeremy will stay with a wife with a habit, either. He seems too level-headed.

So sad about Leah and Corey. I wonder why he freaked when she said she wanted child support in full? You make kids, ya gotta pay for them! I think Leah is a spender though so maybe Corey feels the support won't get to the girls care. It sounds like he was ordered to pay a percentage of medical too and personally I know how difficult that is to get paid when it is not garnished.
And with Kailyn, I believe there was a crew member in the car both times. They had camera angles from that direction is why I thought that.

Please tell me I did not actually see Kailyn leave Lincoln in the car alone when getting Isaac from school and then leaving both in the car when she picked up Javi at the airport.

I only saw at the airport where she got out, walked a few feet, and hugged Javi. She didn't leave them. I can't tell you how many times I did that when the kids were little. What's the danger?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter