What did we think of TEEN MOM 2?

How was she able to afford a Hummer. Also, they both have older children but don't have custody so they thought the best thing was to get pregnant instead of working to get custody of the children they have now?

Ahhh I need to see the new episode so I can get in on this! So excited, its my guilty pleasure

Sent from my Nexus 7 using DISBoards

Just watched it - Chelsea, always drama and then she runs to her Dad :sad2:
Leah - That little Ali is so sweet and I think it sweet how she knows her diagnosis and is so whatever about it. That's her life and she seems to be the most at peace with it.
Kailyn - I just read her book. That poor girl has had one hell of a life. Didn't I read somewhere on line that she had post partum depression after having Lincoln?! and that Isaac is the CUTEST thing.
Jenelle - She is such a trainwreck. I follow her on Twitter sometimes. She had the baby and was in a bikini the next week. Oh to be young. I hope she stays clean and finally gets it together.

Maybe I'm off-base, but I'm wondering if Chelsea really did do something wrong and that's why she's freaking out. Even the way her friend say "it's not like there's a check or anything" made me suspect. I just see that as an easy fix - you contact them saying you didn't get paid, you have the people that "hired" you say that you didn't get paid, and then you're done with it. Nothing to panic over unless she just has to for TV.

Maybe I'm off-base, but I'm wondering if Chelsea really did do something wrong and that's why she's freaking out. Even the way her friend say "it's not like there's a check or anything" made me suspect. I just see that as an easy fix - you contact them saying you didn't get paid, you have the people that "hired" you say that you didn't get paid, and then you're done with it. Nothing to panic over unless she just has to for TV.

I thought the same as you plus she was talking about how they saw stuff on social media....hmmm

Jenelle - She is such a trainwreck. I follow her on Twitter sometimes. She had the baby and was in a bikini the next week. Oh to be young. I hope she stays clean and finally gets it together.

DId she? Are they still together? I so wish someone would send her to jail. I honestly think that's the only thing that will work for her.

I think she suffers from either drug related damage to her brain or a serious disorder. She just has no cause/effect intuition. I can't believe she would actually care for a human being. I can't imagine she's waking up every 4 hours and feeding an infant and caring for it. I truly don't see her having the ability to do that.

DId she? Are they still together? I so wish someone would send her to jail. I honestly think that's the only thing that will work for her.

I think she suffers from either drug related damage to her brain or a serious disorder. She just has no cause/effect intuition. I can't believe she would actually care for a human being. I can't imagine she's waking up every 4 hours and feeding an infant and caring for it. I truly don't see her having the ability to do that.

I was happy to see that the new lawyer they hired to handle Nathan's DUI seemed to be all business and really laid it on the line for them rather than dancing around the fact that his behavior is absurd. They both seemed shocked that someone would call them out.

Yes I know but they are all the same.

Not really. I have more respect for the other girls than I do for her. She's a mess and it was incredibly stupid of her to have another child. I feel sorry for Jace.

I watched last night. I can't deal with Chelsea's segments. Her voice is like nails on a chalkboard to me.

What a mess all these young ladies still are......

Kailyn just continues to fight with Javi. Issac is so aware of it. Poor little buddy caught up in it.
Baby Lincoln is Javi's clone. So cute. Kailyn is just miserable. Its got to be depressing being around her. She is so moody all.of.the.time.

Chelsea may not get her hair dressing license because she did a wedding BEFORE she was licensed. The BOARD sent her a letter.
They have not told her results on her EXAM but are holding back on issuing her that license. She INSISTS she did not get paid which would be great for her.
BUT it appears people put it all over social media that she did their hair. Ruh Roh, Chelsea.
Chelsea has bought herself a house and states openly that Dad did not buy it........ya, right.

Adam, IN COMPLETE DENIAL about the accident. If you do watch the show, he will sicken you. All 5 minutes of his airtime.

Jenelle driving around in a brand new HUMMER....hmmm. Must be TM money as no one works. Jenelle will dodge yet around bullet with her messes with the law BUT
Nathan is a wreck. THREE DUI's and very rude when he was arrested during one of his many encounters with the police. He may not have to serve 90 days BUT
definitely 30 days in JAIL. Naming their baby boy, Kaiser as it means EMPEROR. (I was thinking more of the roll) Poor Baby. I hope they smarten up and be good parents.

Leah and Jeremy seem to get along fine this episode. (Ya, I know shocking, huh)
My heart just breaks for little ALI. I guess they are now saying she has Muscular Dystrophy. Leah has a job at the tanning salon to help pay Ali's bills.

Just because Kailyn's had a crappy life, that doesn't mean she can be so awful to Javi. He's great! She needs to shut up every once in awhile and stop having that "me, me, me" attitude.

Jenelle is a sociopath. I feel very sorry for her sons. Is her mother going to gain custody of her new baby too?

Jenelle driving around in a brand new HUMMER....hmmm. Must be TM money as no one works. Jenelle will dodge yet around bullet with her messes with the law BUT
Nathan is a wreck. THREE DUI's and very rude when he was arrested during one of his many encounters with the police. He may not have to serve 90 days BUT
definitely 30 days in JAIL. Naming their baby boy, Kaiser as it means EMPEROR. (I was thinking more of the roll) Poor Baby. I hope they smarten up and be good parents.

I was starting to wonder if I was the only one here who thought Kaiser was an awful name for their baby. Poor little guy!

I really wish MTV would stop enabling Janelle. The publicity, the money...that's the last thing she needs. I really hate watching her. HATE it. I can't believe someone could have a child they don't take care of, have an abortion and then like a month later turn around and get pregnant on purpose. The whole situation is sickening.

Ok here's my take:

Wth? Why is Janelle getting off again? Why does the trouble never stick? I fear for this new baby. She cannot put anyone's needs ahead of her own she is incapable. I hope someone steps in on behalf of this poor child before something awful happens,. I was glad that lawyer gave Nathan the what for. He seems to be as delusional as Jenelle.

I like Kailin. She struggles with normal things because she had no love as a child and she wants better for her kids. Her mom messed her up pretty good. It will take a lot of patience for Javi, but he seems like a good guy. Her children are beautiful.

Leah irritates me. She makes herself the victim constantly. She's got so much help and support, a beautiful family and nice hardworking husband. If she doesn't quit creating drama, she's going to end up alone. Ali hears them all talking around her like she's not there. Time to start watching what they say in front of her.

I love Chelsea and Aubree. I think she's a great mom and does a great job with Aubree. She also seems to be finding her way with a career. I hope she us starting to see Adam for who he really is. Watching him blame everyone else infuriates me. Doesn't matter who hit who ( and I'm sure it was his fault) but regardless with no license and no insurance he should not have been on the road period. He is a reckless, selfish, dangerous jerk. I hope they toss him in jail and leave him there.

Anyone excited for teen mom to come back? They are excluding Farah. Amber will be there though.

I said the same thing when I watched the episode. She has consistently had the idea reinforced that her actions have no consequences because she hasn't had to deal with actually going to jail outside of spending a night there until she gets someone to bail her out. She is never going to learn...

Woah. That scene with Leah on the phone was bizarre. I missed what medication she said she was on...

Seriously, why on earth does Chelsea move so much? I don't think my parents moved as much as she has when they were in the air force

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest