What did we think of TEEN MOM 2?

Last nights episode was down right painful to watch. Janelle wanted to have another baby by a man she met 2 months earlier online. She doesn't have rights to her first son but she see's nothing wrong with having another. I tell ya, that girls "driveway" doesn't reach the main road. Not even close. This dude Nathan actually talks down to Barbara, as if he's known her all along. I would love to tell him what he could do with his two cents. Janelle says she's grown, but she has to tell her mom that she's trying to have a baby. She's warped!!!!!

Leah was another one that irked me. She's complaining about her husband working to support her and her daughters. AND she was complaining because her best friend got married and moving away. I'm so tired of hearing how alone and sad she is. She has 3 kids under the age of 3, one is disabled. The LAST thing Leah will EVER be is ALONE!!! She has this annoying way of making everything about her. :sad2:

Did anyone else notice how Janelle's mother said something about the two of them being adults and how this baby has nothing to do with her? I took her to mean that no matter what, she was not going to be raising another child. Had I been her mother, I would have been tempted to shake her until her teeth rattled. I thought she took it pretty well.

honnydipp said:
last nights episode was down right painful to watch. Janelle wanted to have another baby by a man she met 2 months earlier online. She doesn't have rights to her first son but she see's nothing wrong with having another. I tell ya, that girls "driveway" doesn't reach the main road. Not even close. This dude nathan actually talks down to barbara, as if he's known her all along. I would love to tell him what he could do with his two cents. Janelle says she's grown, but she has to tell her mom that she's trying to have a baby. She's warped!!!!!

Leah was another one that irked me. She's complaining about her husband working to support her and her daughters. And she was complaining because her best friend got married and moving away. I'm so tired of hearing how alone and sad she is. She has 3 kids under the age of 3, one is disabled. The last thing leah will ever be is alone!!! She has this annoying way of making everything about her. :sad2:

ITA about Nathan he just seems like such a manipulator and I really can't stand him at all.

Leah expects the world to revolve around her. All she could focus on is how SHE would be affected by her friend moving away. How about be happy for your friend and take a look at your own life choices....married twice...3 kids....constant whining about husband being away for work.

Janelle is cookoo for coca puffs. How insulting to Jace to bring another child in the world without even being able to care for him.

Kailyn is very dumb to buy a house before the custody battle was settled. She makes it sound so easy to "just sell the house" if Joe fights the move. ?!?!

Chelsea - Meh. Her segments are so boring.

--->
So Nathan has a child he isn't taking care of. NOW it makes sense. It explains his attitude of how he looks down his nose at Barbara. I'm thinking there was someone in his life he tried to pull that same attitude with. This dude is a total loser! He's perfect for Janelle, but I feel for those babies and Barbara.

I had no idea Janelle was preggo again until I saw it on one of the FB pages I follow. There was also some picts of her baby daddy with his daughter. Someone asked why hasn't the daughter been shown or mentioned on the show and it was explained by someone that he was in the service (Marines maybe) and the little girls mother was unfit and lost custody, so her mother is raising the little girl. Not sure how true it is.

I think it is totally stupid for her to be having a baby this close to the start of her recovery. Although it seems as if she MAY be getting her life in order.... she is back in school and gets more visitation with Jace. NOT at all defending her, and I know addicts often have times when they are 'good' but hopefully for the baby she is carrying and Jace she is getting her act together?!?

Adam wrecking not a shocker. How does he even have a license after a couple DWI or were they DUI? -much less afford insurance unless he is dealing? -

Adam wrecking not a shocker. How does he even have a license after a couple DWI or were they DUI? -much less afford insurance unless he is dealing? -
Right! Does he have a job that we know of? Those cars aren't cheap! I can't imagine he's making that much from the show.

Well, I think it has been clear from the get go that Adam will end up dead or in jail before he hits 30. He got lucky today. Lucky that his recklessness didn't cost anyone their life. He could have killed those innocent people in the other car. Maybe this will be the reality check he needs to get on the right path, but I wouldn't hold my breath for that to ever happen. Does e ay child support? Where des he get all these " toys"? I wonder if he will face charges for the accident. With his record, maybe he will go back to jail.

Right! Does he have a job that we know of? Those cars aren't cheap! I can't imagine he's making that much from the show.

I do recall maybe a couple episodes back that Chelsea had asked him what he had been up to and he said working and maybe she should try it :rotfl2:, but didn't elaborate, but in my skeptical mind I was thinking still with the nice vehicles all those tattoos and I doubt he would want to do anything that requires work, hence my "he has got to be flipping".

His parents could buy those things for him, but after the first crash or driving under influence, I would hope they wouldn't enable him. the vette was nice, what a dumb ..... Hopefully that will be a wake up call if not, he will either get paralyzed or dead. being in jail hasn't seemed to faze him.

More on Adam from TMZ:

"Teen Mom 2" star Adam Lind was driving recklessly on a revoked driver's license when he plowed his Corvette into a car driven by an 87-year-old woman ... cops tell TMZ ... but they say drugs and alcohol were NOT a factor.

Witnesses tell us... Lind was driving VERY fast Friday when he slammed into the elderly woman's car as she was making a left turn. Lind was pulled from the wreckage of his 'Vette moments before it burst into flames.

Cops in Sioux Falls, SD tell us Lind has been charged with a total of five crimes -- in addition to the reckless driving and revoked license charges, he's also been cited for driving with a suspended license, driving an unlicensed vehicle, and not having insurance.

But law enforcement tells us ... there's NO evidence that booze or drugs contributed to the crash.

We're told Lind is still hospitalized with a concussion. The woman and her 94-year old passenger were treated for broken bones.

More on Adam from TMZ: "Teen Mom 2" star Adam Lind was driving recklessly on a revoked driver's license when he plowed his Corvette into a car driven by an 87-year-old woman ... cops tell TMZ ... but they say drugs and alcohol were NOT a factor. Witnesses tell us... Lind was driving VERY fast Friday when he slammed into the elderly woman's car as she was making a left turn. Lind was pulled from the wreckage of his 'Vette moments before it burst into flames. Cops in Sioux Falls, SD tell us Lind has been charged with a total of five crimes -- in addition to the reckless driving and revoked license charges, he's also been cited for driving with a suspended license, driving an unlicensed vehicle, and not having insurance. But law enforcement tells us ... there's NO evidence that booze or drugs contributed to the crash. We're told Lind is still hospitalized with a concussion. The woman and her 94-year old passenger were treated for broken bones.
Shows such maturity driving a car like that without insurance! If you can't insure it, you probably can't afford it! ;) His new baby mama must be so proud! He could have sent both his kids through community college, or BETTER, with the money he wasted on that car...

More on Adam from TMZ:

"Teen Mom 2" star Adam Lind was driving recklessly on a revoked driver's license when he plowed his Corvette into a car driven by an 87-year-old woman ... cops tell TMZ ... but they say drugs and alcohol were NOT a factor.

Witnesses tell us... Lind was driving VERY fast Friday when he slammed into the elderly woman's car as she was making a left turn. Lind was pulled from the wreckage of his 'Vette moments before it burst into flames.

Cops in Sioux Falls, SD tell us Lind has been charged with a total of five crimes -- in addition to the reckless driving and revoked license charges, he's also been cited for driving with a suspended license, driving an unlicensed vehicle, and not having insurance.

But law enforcement tells us ... there's NO evidence that booze or drugs contributed to the crash.

We're told Lind is still hospitalized with a concussion. The woman and her 94-year old passenger were treated for broken bones.

At that age, 87 and 94, broken bones can be very serious. Mobility is already compromised. Anesthesia risks are much higher if they need surgery or pins. Recovery can take a lot longer. This is not a minor injury for these other folks. I am curious what's broken and how bad. I feel for them.

I am watching this season and am wondering what the girls are doing for work (other than filming teen mom) these days. Janelle isn't working or going to school from what I can tell. Leah is just staying home as a homewife/mom right now I think. Kailyn doesn't seem to work. At least Chelsea is in school!

proud_canadian said:
I am watching this season and am wondering what the girls are doing for work (other than filming teen mom) these days. Janelle isn't working or going to school from what I can tell. Leah is just staying home as a homewife/mom right now I think. Kailyn doesn't seem to work. At least Chelsea is in school!

I'm assuming she isn't working now, but in the beginning of this season they did show her coming out of work one day (I think as a dental assistant). I'm almost positive the others don't have outside jobs though.

FREE VACATION PLANNING!

Dreams Unlimited Travel is here to help you plan your ideal Disney vacation, with no additional cost to you. Our Authorized Disney Vacation Planners offer expert advice, answer all your questions, and constantly seek out the best discounts, ensuring you get the most value for your trip. Let us handle the details so you can focus on making magical memories.
CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest