What candy do you buy in Epcot Countries?

I am writing all of this down and taking it with me.

Are there any other must-try sweets anywhere else in the World? Seems like I remember someone writing something about a pretzel from somewhere that must be tried. I have a major sweet-tooth and I don't want to miss anything!

Thanks everyone.

katebeth said:
My husband is from Canada and they have something called a Coffee Crisp in the Canadian pavillian. They are wonderful. They are like really big kit-kats with a coffee taste... Very yummy :goodvibes

I tried these this summer on a trip to Niagara. Didn't really think about there being all these different candies when we bought a snack at a gift shop. It was hard not buying one of everything :flower:

it was delicious!!! didn't really go with the LaBatt's but we managed :rotfl:

You all are making me hungry! :rotfl:

I usually buy the gummies in Germany, but now I think I need to try all the different chocolates around the world showcase. Not sure how I missed those over the years as I am a chocolate addict! :teeth:

Carry on........ :sunny:

I've always been so happy at WDW because I wasn't eating candy. That won't happen next time! I'm taking notes & planning on sampling as much as possible. :earboy2: Do you think I should bring Tums & a signup sheet for Weightwatchers? :teeth:

katebeth said:
My husband is from Canada and they have something called a Coffee Crisp in the Canadian pavillian. They are wonderful. They are like really big kit-kats with a coffee taste... Very yummy :goodvibes

mmmmmm coffeecrisp. I have a friend in NB who sends them to me by the boxful. She gets peeps. :rotfl: :rotfl2: :Pinkbounc

jann1033 said:
aww you are killing me...is it the same cadbury they sell in the states or should i expect something else ( just finished a dove triple choclolate ice cream bar....pretty good too.... but not at disney !hehe)
The Cadbury in the USA is made by Hershey and is a different recipe to cater to the majority of US tastes.
But ,the Cadbury from UK is by far the best.

mcbj said:
This is a great thread! Does anyone know if they sell the Nestle Aero in Canada? DS 6 fell in love with them on a trip to Niagara Falls this July, he brought 8 home and just finished his last one this week. (I made him spread them out) He will be so excited if they have them.
Yes....they have plain and carmel Aeros in Canada...mmmm

Whan I went to Epcot I got so excited to see the Gummy Bears. I lived in Germany and one of my best memories were getting Gummy Bears at the Commissary and BX. I think I bought 10 packs of them and brought some home for my little brother (now 34). Unfortunately for our children we chose not to share to much of them. Then my hubby told me that they sell the same brand at home. :Pinkbounc I was happy but they seem to taste better at Epcot than at home.

Has to be Cadbury in UK.
I was in Cozumel in spring and stocked up at the Duty Free, but it's almost gone.

I always get the gummies in Germany, but there is no mistaking the Cadbury Chocolate in England the absolute BEST!!!!!!!!

Great..just Great.....I am expecting and going to WDW in less than 2 weeks... look out EPCOT....I feel a sugar fix starting up now. :cool1:

coffee crisps rule!

I live about 10 minutes from the Canadien Border and make regular candy runs for me (Coffe Crisp) and people I work with (aero bars, mr big, flake).

I dont buy them in Epcot just because they are 3x the price here. Maybee I should go into the black market candy bar business??

Curly Wurly's are the best. I buy them everytime I go to Epcot. I have recently found a lot of the UK candies at Cost Plus World Market too.

disney1990 said:
I don't remember the name, but they are caramels covered in Chocolate and you get them in Norway. I think the package is brown & orange. They are yummy!

Yes, these are great... I think they're called Smor Buk.. we get them everytime.

I also like the Aero bars... they do sell them in the UK... I remember buying a regular one and a chocolate mint last year.

We live about 20 mins from Canada and make frequent candy runs also... always Coffee Crisps and Aeros (and those Passion Flakie pastries, but I don't think I've seen them in the Canadian pavilion).

I just love the lime flavored candy with the salt around the rim in Mexico! :rotfl2:

Does anyone know if they sell Lion bars anywhere in Epcot?

I :love: those things!!!

wee-haggis said:
The Cadbury in the USA is made by Hershey and is a different recipe to cater to the majority of US tastes.
But ,the Cadbury from UK is by far the best.

thanks I didn't get any candy from uk last time cause i was ignorant of the superiority...won't make the same mistake twice ;)

FREE VACATION PLANNING!

Dreams Unlimited Travel is here to help you plan your ideal Disney vacation, with no additional cost to you. Our Authorized Disney Vacation Planners offer expert advice, answer all your questions, and constantly seek out the best discounts, ensuring you get the most value for your trip. Let us handle the details so you can focus on making magical memories.
CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest