What are you listening to?

Status
Not open for further replies.

shadow pirate

<font color=blue>You mean, don't say Candle Jack?<
OK, I listen to music. A lot. And I was wondering what other people listen to. And lo, this thread was born.

So, what are you listening to?

I'm currently listening to Popcorn (Single Edit) by Verano. Because I heard that Crazy Frog version and needed something that will keep my ears from committing suicide.

Hate to update my music this fast, but I swapped to listening to a bunch of songs.

Jabberjaw Running Under the Water - Pain. This song.

Bad Cartidge (E-Pro) [ Remix by Paza of the X-Dump] - Beck

Axel Grinder - Pendulum

Blood Sugar - Pendulum

Weapon of Choice - Fatboy Slim

Mass Destruction - Faithless

Timebomb - Beck

Universal Truth - Matrix and Futerbound

P.A.T.T. (Party All The Time) [United Nations Remix] - Sharam

Fubar - Ultrazone

Beds Are Burning (Radio Edit) - Novaspace

~~~

This is my playlist. I love it so.

Haha, at the moment, Mozart and Beethoven. I had to take over another teacher's class today and they were learning about classical music. I had the CDs and wanted to listen to them beforehand so I got into it. I've always been into classical music when I played the piano but it was nice to get back to it. Plus, it helps me concentrate while working on lesson plans. Haha, it's probably some psychological thing, you know, how some people believe that classical music can make you smarter and whatnot.

Man In The Box - Alice In Chains

Is it ok if I post on this thread and the other what are you listening to thread on the Teen Board?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter