What and when is your next vacation

If you ask me, I am hoping for a cruise sometime this year on any line to any destination I don't even care.

This sounds good to me....:laughing: I just need to convince my husband...he was in the military and says he's been on enough ships for his lifetime. I've been trying to explain it will be a completely different ship but I think he likes being difficult. :confused3:laughing:

If you ask me, I am hoping for a cruise sometime this year on any line to any destination I don't even care.
If you ask my husband, he would probably say not in at least five years until the kids graduate university.
But I'm gonna keep trying dang it, gonna keep trying.

Keep trying you can get cheaper cruises. We cruise at least once a year. Deals are out there.

Disney World end of May for 10 nights. Its a make memories with my my Mom/Grandma trip since we live out of the country. Her first trip to Disney World. She went to Disney Land in the mid 70s before I was born.

Heading to the Outer Banks for a few nights April 2. Going to take my nephew with us. After a few nights there, going to stop in Richmond on the way home to visit my brother for a few nights. Would rather spend the whole week at the beach, but my brother can't get off and we want to see him too.

August 25 will be Disney for a week at WL.

7 day cruise next month for our anniversary. I do not have anything in mind for vacation after that until 2020. Our oldest is getting married this November and we're paying for the wedding so we may skip a vacation in 2019, other than visiting my sister at the NC beach where she lives. My husband retires in March 2020 and is counting down now anyway so he doesn't really want to burn any more vacation time between now and then. We do expect to take a 3 week vacation after he retires in 2020. I want to go to Greece and Ireland. He wants to do a western US trip. It's his retirement so I guess he gets to decide!

Dunno. Weekend soccer trips for dd in April. Dh has a work conference in Atl in May. We might tag along. Might visit Dmil for a long weekend sometime.

Beyond that our goal this year is to pay off our home :yay:!

Reactions: rlk
I posted about our Disney trip next week. We are also going to Kenya and Tanzania in August for our 20th Anniversary and oldest's HS graduation.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter