What and when is your next vacation

I get to go to Costco on the weekend. I’ve been before and just love the weather. It’s a little touristy but they seem to flock around the restaurants.

Over the week of the 4th we'll be doing 4 nights camping on the bicycles riding the Big Bend and Dekkers Creek trails in WV. I think those are the trail names.

Put-in-Bay Ohio this weekend, just for 2 days but should be a fun (expensive) getaway.

The next for sure planned one is Germany/France in November, but we are tossing about the idea of going to NYC over Labor Day weekend to take in a show and eat at my favorite Italian restaurant there. I'd love to take in Food & Wine this fall, it's a maybe.

There is a long weekend next weekend (in Quebec) and I am driving to Timmins, Ontario to see my best friend for a few days.
Not sure if I should call a trip to Timmins a vacation though. :crazy:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter