What’s for Dinner Tonight?

Tonight is....chicken cutlet sandwich with melted cheese and bacon for DH and air fryer fries. I'm having homemade buffalo chicken pizza. Even though we don't always eat the same thing we do eat dinner together every night (because 3 nights of chicken cutlets would drive me crazy but the man has simple tastes and loves them and doctors them up after I make them so if he's happy, then I'm happy).

I had a craving yesterday so I made Italian Sausages with sauteed onions, shells and cheese, and 3 bean salad.

Will be having the leftovers tonight.

Starting Thursday it will be all liquids and soft foods. I am having my Wisdom teeth removed (all 4). So this should be fun.
Ouch! I’m sure it will all go well. Get those suckers out!!

I am in the process of making a shopping list and well there are problems in Paradise: Talenti gelato is on sale (2/$6) and I’ve A LOT of space in the freezer.

So should I get 6 pints total of raspberry, mango, vanilla, strawberry, lemon and how many of each? Should this be dinner? Or breakfast? Or lunch?
Should I add fresh strawberries to the list and make strawberry mint soup? Should I therefore buy fresh mint or just surrender to my inner 🐷 and purchase some mint gelato?
:rotfl2:

Stay tuned…..

No plan to cook much tonight. For me an Eggroll and Chicken Wing leftovers from our favorite Chinese restaurant with Ben's Ready Rice Fried Rice fried in a pan instead of microwaved and doctored with egg, sesame oil, soy sauce, onion powder, extra peas, etc. DH is getting his Perdue breaded chicken (dinosaur-shaped:rolleyes2) and Seapak shrimp from the air fryer with a side of rice. DH has already eaten all his Chinese leftovers and I'm not in a sharing mood.🤨

Last edited:
Weird week with work schedules and appointments, and none of us are home at the same time. DH made a skillet of dill pickle brats, cabbage, onions, and potatoes last night. He had some of that. Kid had something at work, I assume. I ate a baked potato and salad.

Tonight the plan was fish sandwiches, fries, salad. But, kid has to work till 10 again, I have a long dentist appt, etc. So, Dh will probably have leftovers, and I will have another baked potato.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter