Wednesday's Wonderful Guest Riddle

UtahMama said:
FIRST MICKEY!!!!

I love YOU!!!! Thanks for the TU...to prove I got it right! :wave:

See? "I have amnesia and it's halloween so I dont know my masked husband's name" is a perfectly logical answer!

Ok, well good cause I was starting to get a complex!!!! ;) :teeth: :rotfl:

Honest...i was! :teeth:

Thank you, Roadie! :love2:

and

redheaded mama (great screen name)
MickeysNotSoScaryHalloween.jpg

Do you know how many images of masked men went through my mind that were standing in my house? Almost as scary as the clown one.

I'm barely in. I did it without my morning Diet Coke.

I vow to never look at the riddle without some caffeine in my system. It makes my head hurt. :)

redheaded mama said:
I'm barely in. I did it without my morning Diet Coke.

I vow to never look at the riddle without some caffeine in my system. It makes my head hurt. :)

so are the Riddle Goddesses getting any kickbacks from PepsiCo or CocaColaActuallyOwnsTheWorld, Inc????

Tink!!!!!!!!! when did I ever yell at you!!!!!!!!! NEVER!

Did too! Called me a (gasp) SLACKER, even!

TwinkieMama said:
so are the Riddle Goddesses getting any kickbacks from PepsiCo or CocaColaActuallyOwnsTheWorld, Inc????
Oh, CRAP! Thanks for saying that, Twink! I have a diet Pepsi in my car as we speak! I need to throw it away. PLICKY POO! Uma? You want it? It's still cold.

"I'm the haaappiee-est girrrrlllll,
In the whoooole USA!!!"

21.gif

Rella Bella said:
"I'm the haaappiee-est girrrrlllll,
In the whoooole USA!!!"

Crap, RB...now I can't get that song out of my head! :crazy:

Oh good grief :rolleyes:

I'm pretty sure that song was one of the selections on an 8 track that I heard quite a bit as a boy in my father's pick-up truck

Must..purge..song

iasw_sign.jpg

Yeah, that should do it :)

Thanks Alan!

What is next on your playlist???

alabamaalan said:
Oh good grief :rolleyes:

I'm pretty sure that song was one of the selections on an 8 track that I heard quite a bit as a boy in my father's pick-up truck

Must..purge..song

iasw_sign.jpg

Yeah, that should do it :)
WhEEEEEEEEEE!

Contributing to the WOOOOOOO HOOOOOOTY

TwinkieMama said:
Thanks Alan!

What is next on your playlist???
What about Heffalumps and Woozles?

FREE VACATION PLANNING!

Dreams Unlimited Travel is here to help you plan your ideal Disney vacation, with no additional cost to you. Our Authorized Disney Vacation Planners offer expert advice, answer all your questions, and constantly seek out the best discounts, ensuring you get the most value for your trip. Let us handle the details so you can focus on making magical memories.
CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest