We’re BACK (to back) on a Dream Spring Break Trip - COMPLETE

I’m so sorry for your loss. Thank you for sharing your trip and memories of cherished trips with your mom.

:hug: So sorry hear about your mom. My husband has been great , we took my mom on holiday every year after my dad died. I cherish those times and my kids have great memories.

Love how chill your trip was. No need to run every minute. Congratulations on turning Platinum. Some day I will get to do a B2B sounds lovely.

Can‘t wait to hear about your next trip.

I'm so, so sorry to hear this about your mom. I'm glad you have some lovely memories on trips together to cherish.

I think a lot of downtime on this b2b is exactly what you needed, it seems like just a perfect trip for you and DD. :hug:

I am so sorry..may her memory be a blessing. I have enjoyed your trip reports over the year, and always remember the lovely way you wrote of your parents and their DCL adventures.

I’m so sorry about your mom. Your trips with your parents and daughter always looked so fun. We are taking my mom on her first cruise in August. She’s getting older and I want to ensure we make the same memories. Thank you for sharing with us.

A sad end to your trip report but I'm glad you got this trip with your daughter and those memories of the cruises with your Mom will always be with you. I'm so sorry for your loss. Thank you for taking the time to finish, even though you had so much going on at home.

I also (very surprisingly) won our office pool.

I am so very sorry for your loss. I am so grateful we have been able to travel with my boys and parents and am now more motivated to finish my Alaska trip report so we have some written records of some of our trips with them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter