Was there, now here

C.C.H.M.

The fallowing events are not sensible, but then ag
Hi, I'm new to this forum, but old to the Dis. So I figgured I'd introduce my self and say HI!!!! :earboy2:

Welcome to the boards!

btw eric you are such a dork... that would be like me saying the beginning of my spill!

Good morning and welcome aboard the tram on the way to the Ticket and Transportation Center! You have boarded in the Minnie Lot, once again the Minnie Lot, there is no Mickey Lot, so remember, you parked in the Minnie Lot. Once we have reached our destination you will still be about one mile away from the Magic Kindom. But, don't worry there are two ways to reach the Magic Kingdom from the TTC, first is the Staton Island Ferry Boats over the 7 Seas Lagoon, or the Highway in the Sky Monorail! I'd recommend taking one on the way to, and the other on the way from the Magic Kingdom. I'd like to remind you that the Share a Dream Come True Parade will be at 3:00 down Mainstreet USA, there will also be the SpectroMagic Parade down Mainstreet begining at 9PM and of course high over Cinderella Castle at 10PM will be the Wishes Fireworks show featuring the flight of Tinkerbell! We'd also like to let you know that the MK is a totally smoke-free enviroment, but if you feel the need to smoke just consult the nearest cast member or you park map to locate the nearest smoking enviroment. Once again, you parked in the Minnie section of our parking lot! Please wait for the tram to come to a full and complete stop before exiting on the drivers left hand side! Have a magical day and thank you for coming to the Magic Kingdom!

Wow, I remembered after almost 2 years! The fireworks show was not Wishes at the time though...

Anyway, ya'll started the others so I had to represent for the Parking Lots and TTC!

Oh, and welcome to the board.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter