walk up list

robl45

DIS Veteran
Hello,

I thought someone had told me that walk up list had to be done early in the morning for certain restaurants, I just checked now and almost everything says walkup list not available. Is 850am EST not early enough? What time would I have to check?

They may not be able to accommodate walk ups right now. On our MK day the only restaurant that had the walk up list available was LTT, for example.

I've only tried it for Nomad's Lounge and it was available once they opened. But last trip it wasn't showing any availability and I thought that rather unlikely so I went to the booth and they did have times available. So it's worth checking when you are in the park.

Nomad lounge was the only walk up we tried to get. If its busy, the restaurants may be full and not accepting walk ups. You might have better luck at off hours as well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter