VWL Territory Lounge menu change?

MickeyMouse1953

Earning My Ears
I see on Allears that the menu has changed and there is no more fondue. Is this true and if it is, is there anywhere else that has that? Going to the VWL in January and were so looking fore ward to the fondue.

I can confirm it was not on the menu on Dec 8th. Don't know if any other place offers it though.

I just noticed the same thing today when I checked the menu for the Territory Lounge. We had the fondue last year and loved it! Was so looking forward to spending an evening at the Territory Lounge during our January trip and having it again!

I see on Allears that the menu has changed and there is no more fondue. Is this true and if it is, is there anywhere else that has that? Going to the VWL in January and were so looking fore ward to the fondue.

The Territory Lounge is actually at the WL, not VWL. There are no dining, drinking establishments at VWL other than a vending machine.

Had fondue there on December 20 or 21. Granted she served ours in a plain bowl with no pretty flame underneath, but we definitely had it. Many others did as well. I hope they don't take it away :-(

Had fondue there on December 20 or 21. Granted she served ours in a plain bowl with no pretty flame underneath, but we definitely had it. Many others did as well. I hope they don't take it away :-(

Was it a special? Maybe they're getting more requests than expected and will bring it back to the regular menu.

I seem to recall seeing it on the regular menu. The server did mention that many of the proper fondue pots were cracked. Maybe they are experimenting with taking it off and gauging response. Going back in a few weeks so I'll report back at that time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter